DS18 RC-CLS2 Red Cobra Central Lock 2 Door System, One Master and Slave Control Module
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Central Door Locking System for 2-Doors. Superior Quality and High Technology. Universal Features and fits any model of any brand. Parting line sealed by ultrasonic welding.
- Newly designed actuator with 100% original ABS housing. Working Temperature: -40 to +80 degrees Celsius. Push/pull force: 5.50 Kgs. Stroke: 18 to 20 mm. Hardware with 8 mounting holes for flexible installation.
- Patented double track design, moving more stable and anti-block. Steel power metallurgical main gear allows 100,000 times life cycle. Voltage: 12VDC +/- 2V. System of Control: Negative ground. Motor with Japanese Technology.
- Compatible with any car alarm system. 360-degree swivel or fixed head available. Water Resistant.
- Converts any vehicle with manual door locks to central locking power door locks. Adjustable positioning hardware for easy installation and quiet operation. Master Control plus 1 Slave modules
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The DS18 Red Cobra series provides high standard innovative security features, state-of-the-art integration, and high technology. The Red Cobra alarm, window, door, and security accessories are necessary to protect your vehicle without breaking the bank while maintaining all important functionalities. You will be completely satisfied by the efficiency and ease of use of this model.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also wish there was another foot of wire for the passanger door after the split to the rear door.
Overall this gets a 2 out of 5, for the 2 times a day I have to wiggle the wire harness to get a real connection.
UPDATE 3/22/16: Went back to the car and rewired all the thing. SAME PROBLEM.
Went to the company website and tried to contact them to get help on this. A week after and no response, I'm on my own.
Installs easy enough, but expect some frustration with the wiring connections.