Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 10, 2014
Ordered kit cam quickly enough. I have had two prior Sony point and shoot cameras. The documentation with this camera is awful. I used the printed guide as well as the online help guide and after 3 hours still could not get the wireless transfer of photos to work. Even took a long time to get the USB connected transfer to work. I'm no IT person, but I'm no digital neophyte either. I'm send the whole kit back.

UPDATE: just chatted online with Sony Rep...here's what he typed:

Matthew (C70E):
I have researched and found that you have to use usb cable to import pictures from your camera to the MacBook.

So MAC users beware: don't expect wireless importing with this camera.
on December 10, 2014
Did all my research before buying this camera (both functionality and price) and found that the Sony Cyber-Shot CX350 is the best deal out there! The combination of it's size and its abilities blew me away! I love this camera! Takes great pics, easy to operate, and the size lets me take it everywhere. I now will never miss a great picture. I was using a much larger and clunkier Olympus for many years, it was state-of-the-art at the time but was a total pain in the neck! I missed so many pics because I didn't want to lug it around!

A note about this particular vendor:
This seller is great! Can't beat the price! And I looked everywhere! I bought the bundle and there were so many goodies in there to boot! I am absolutely HAPPY with this purchase! Best deal out there!!!!
on June 8, 2016
This is an outstanding camera, which takes superb stills and video. A good range of easily accessible features. I have had one for a couple years, and bought this one for my husband before a recent trip. He is extremely pleased with it as well. We have a good friend who is a serious photographer, and he is always impressed with the photo quality we get out of these. This package deal came with some nice extras, and was a good value.
on November 15, 2014
I wanted a small camera I could take with me to Disneyland next year, instead of our bulky DSLR that we lugged around last time. I also wanted it to take good pictures in low light since many of our vacation pictures will be in low light situations. The camera is small and the carrying case has just enough room for the camera, my iphone, and a credit card. I used the camera on Halloween with and without flash. The images with flash were great and those without flash were still pretty good. It doesn't focus on close objects as well as I would like, though. My husband's eye was swelling and I tried to document it over time by taking pictures of it, but it couldn't focus that close. I had to zoom out to about half of his face for it to focus. (Note: this is all on auto intellegent mode.) In general, I won't be taking close-ups on vacation so all-in-all this camera meets my needs and this kit cost less than buying just the camera at BestBuy (Hawaii).
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2015
I ordered this product, totally excited to get the fabulous DSC WX350 plus accessories for this amazing price. When it arrived, it was NOT the DSC WX350 at all! Instead, it was a DSX W830, a substantially less expensive camera with limited capabilities.
on June 27, 2017
I liked the camera ,but it did not come with a help guide except an online manual or you had to spend extra
for a manual. For what it cost for the camera it should have included a manual. Not just a folded up paper work.
on November 9, 2014
It's not a Camera, An Automatic Machine. it wont allow you to control the shutter speed and you no need to use Photoshop. it will auto touch for you. picture qualities are good for a point and shoot.

Handy, connectable(Wifi), battery life is good.
on October 4, 2014
This is a great camera. I bought it recently, so I have only tried the basic features. I owned a Sony camera before. That's why I bought another one. Sony products are designed to keep working great for years and years. I highly recommend the 20 power optical zoom (18 power useable) that this camera features. Also, the image stabilization seems better than my previous Sony camera, which was very good. Videos have higher definition (1080p) than my previous camera. I have set the photo image size to 5 megapixels, to save memory, but the camera can be set to four times larger than that. I did try one non-basic feature. For the first time in my life, I've seen a camera controlled remotely by an Android cell phone. There were a few hoops to go through to set that up, but it worked. (OK, my wonderful new wife actually took the photo. She could see the image from the camera on her cell phone, which was 10 feet away. Then, controlling the camera from her cell phone, she took the photo of herself. The photo shows her holding her cell phone. Unless I'm missing something, you can only use this feature when both the phone and camera are in range of the same Wi-Fi. Most woods don't have Wi-Fi, so this feature seems to have limited use outdoors. You could probably do about the same thing with the timer. Maybe if you are a birdwatcher, (Very near your house), you could set up the camera to take remote pictures while you are indoors???) The vendor, Focus camera, included many extras, such as an extra battery, 16 GB memory, Sony carrying case, lens cleaner, screen protectors and carrying strap. All of these were valuable and that's what made me choose this vendor. Of course, they shipped through Amazon, and shipping was quick. I'm waiting to try burst mode, the backlight option, and many features that I haven't explored yet. Everything that I have tried has worked well. I am very pleased with this camera and highly recommend it.
on June 14, 2017
I liked it
on July 8, 2014
Very easy to order and shipping was pretty quik with the free shipping. Focus got the camera out pretty quikly. So far I like the Sony WX350 although I haven't used it alot yet. Very responsive and takes good clear pics. much better than the 2 yr old Nikon I have.