Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 62 reviews
on August 10, 2017
While there's a lot of styluses in the pack, they don't fit the spot to slide them into the DSi, which practically makes it useless because I'm not going to carry around a freefloating stylus
VINE VOICEon August 18, 2011
These styluses are not stunning and amazing--they are just like the original. They all fit in my DSi just fine and work like the original.

However, they are not all BLACK. They are a lot easier to find in the various colors. And when I lose one, it is no big deal, since I have plenty more.

Also, I thought the price was reasonable at about $5.50, but now I see they are less than $4.00 (for the set of 8).
on January 5, 2015
These were for the grand kids DS game players! They loved them!! Good buy and arrived as promised!
on September 24, 2015
great product thanks
on December 25, 2011
I had to buy these because my daughters kept losing the ones that came with their console. When they got them they were excited to be able to choose the color that they wanted to use. They work very well.
on September 16, 2012
I only received 4 styluses, and they appeared to be for the DS Lite. I actually got these for a DSi and thought it wouldn't hurt to have the DS Lite styluses as backups. Because they're not supplied by Amazon, all they did was refund the money rather than give me what I ordered. They said I could re-order, which doesn't sound all that attractive considering how the first purchase went, plus I'd have to pay shipping because it's under $25. Not satisfied!
on April 1, 2013
Both of my kids have DSI's and as kids tend to do they lose the stylus every few months. This pack has been the solution. I am lucky enough to have one boy and one girl so they divvy up the colors and are both happy and have enough stylus' to last them for quite a while. The stylus' perform just as well as the originals that came with their DSI's and they fit perfectly into the built in holder on the device.
on March 31, 2015
I bought this set because the tip of the pens were supposed to be connected and do not get loose, like the cheap ones with white tips. For my surprise, the tips are all white and come loose!!!! Will return my order!!
on March 19, 2012
The Stylus set was perfect for what I needed! I have a DSi, DS Lite, and 2 3DSs in my home so when the kids started loosing the stylus' this was a VERY affordable solution! There are 2 different sizes of stylus' in this pack but that worked just fine for 2 Different DS's needing them replaced! I highly recommend this product to ANYONE and EVERYONE looking for a cheap, quality replacement Stylus for any DS!
on September 7, 2011
These styluses are just what they say they are: 4 for a DS/DS Lite; 4 for a DSi. If you only have one or the other, you may want to consider a different package. As another reviewer said, the rainbow colors do make them nice and easier to find when they are (inevitably) dropped into/under the couch. Overall a great deal for the price, if you have both a DS/DS Lite AND a DSi floating around the house.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.