DSYJ for Antique Vintage Incandescent Edison Light Bulb, 60W 110V 2100K E26/E27 ST64 Base Squirrel Cage Filament Lamp Bulb for Home Office Fixtures, Pendant Decorative Ceiling Chandelier, Amber Warm
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Specification】：Original Reproduction: 110V / 60W / ST64 / E26 or E27 Base / 2100K / Dimmable / Warm Yellow.
- 【MULTI-FUNCTION】:Can be dimmed by the dimmer switch, but the dimmer switch are NOT included.These Edison light bulbs have proven through testing to last 3000+ hours.
- 【Antique style】:These vintage Edison light bulbs are built with an attractive squirrel cage filament design.Vintage filament bulbs Spiral Globe Style,Amber glow emits from the Filament Bulb, adding a warm glow to any vintage, contemporary or steampunk décor and preserving the look, feel and style of early 1900’s light bulb.
- 【Application】:Suitable for Lighting Metal Lamp Guard Pendant String Lights and Vintage Lamp Holders, Industrial Wire Iron Bird Cage pendant lighting, wall sconces, indoor or outdoor home or commercial decoration, kitchen, living room, bedroom, bar, coffee shop, restaurant, etc.
- 【Quality Guarantee】:Any question please feel free to contact us! We will give you a satisfied solution within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Specifications: Brand: DSYJ Type: DSYJ for Antique Vintage Incandescent Edison Light Bulb, 60W 110V 2100K E26/E27 ST64 Base Squirrel Cage Filament Lamp Bulb for Home Office Fixtures, Pendant Decorative Ceiling Chandelier, Amber Warm Package Includes: 1 Pack Base Type:E26/E27 medium base Bulb Shape: ST64 Material: Glass,brass base Wattage: 60watts Color: Amber Warm Beam Angle: 360 Degree Voltage:110Volts Lifespan:3000 hours of life Applications: Artwork lighting,mood lighting,shop-windows. Hotel,cafe or other architectural lighting. Indoor and outdoor decorative lighting. Garden lighting,shop lighting,down lighting. Living lighting,dining room lighting,bedroom lighting. Ideal for illuminating homes,offices,workplaces,etc. Feature: 1. for Vintage Edison Hanging Pendant, , Antique Brass & Bronze Finish. 2. for Ecopower Industrial Edison Antique Glass 1-Light Wall Sconces Simplicity. 3.for BRAND Black Antique Rustic Metal Shade Hanging Ceiling Pendant Light Max. 4.for 5-Light Linear Pendant, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Antique Brass Finish. 5. for Antique Industrial Barn Hanging Pendant Light with Metal Dome Shade, Matte Black. 6.for Vintage Chandeliers 8-Light Kitchen Island Chandelier Lighting Rustic Pendant Lighting. 7.for Industrial Pipe Chandeliers with 1 2 5 6 10 lights and Vintage Desk Lamp Glass Shade Table Lamp.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A warm amber makes the entire room beautifully cozy.
No need for a lamp shade ! These look wonderful all by themselves.
No wonder they're so popular !
I highly recommond them. Make sure you get "Edison", not copy cats...
Remember, they light is on the dim side....so buy 60W if you want it a little brighter :)
WHAT I LIKED:
My biggest appeal to these lights were the shape, it fit the decor of my house and most importantly my brass light fixture. These bulbs are constructed nicely and do not feel over overwhelmingly fragile. The heat emitted from this light is essentially nothing compared to my old lights, which is a plus for my energy bill.
WHAT I DISLIKED:
I liked that they were low light to to their wattage (40W). The provide essentially the minimum light needed to operate in a room. My expectations would that they would be a bit brighter, that way I could read something if I needed to, play a board game, ect. Unless you are looking for a bulb that will help complement a relaxation space, I would not suggest solely using these lights.
I would also like to note that in less than a week of light use (no pun intended), one of the bulbs completely burned out. I thought it was my light fixture, but I put a regular incandescent bulb in its exact place and it lit up just fine. This disappointed me the most, seeing as I just bought these. The only bright side is that with the combined savings between the 5 bulbs compared to places like Home Depot, I could purchase another bulb from this distributor.
If you were like me and what something that can fully light a room with an amber hue, while maintaining a night time feel, I would go with a similar bulb but 60W instead.