|Model||Dunlop Roadsmart 2 Rear Tire|
|Item model number||45173123|
|Manufacturer Part Number||45173123|
|Section Width||190 Millimeters|
|Rim Diameter||17 Inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
DUNLOP Roadsmart 2 Rear Tire (190/50ZR17)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sport-touring riders constitute a very experienced and savvy sector of the motorcycling scene, and they continue to place a premium on multiple tire expectations: Outstanding wet-weather performance, linear and responsive handling traits, traction charact
- All of these qualities were present in the popular first-generation Roadsmart, and now these virtues have been elevated in the new Roadsmart II to create a higher level of performance for the long-haul crowd.
- Immediately evident is the new tread pattern on both front and rear Roadsmart II tires.
- The front tire still incorporates Dunlop's readily recognized cosecant-curve groove pattern.
- The shape and placement of these grooves are newly designed to promote even tire wear up front, and they also stiffen the pattern for reduced tire squirm and extended tire life.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
DUNLOP Roadsmart 2 Front Tire (120/70ZR17)
Metzeler Sportec M5 Motorcycle Sport Bike Radial Rear Tire 190/50ZR17 (190/50-17)
Shinko 009 Raven Radial Rear Tire - 190/50ZR-17
Full Bore F2 Series 190/50ZR17 Rear Radial Motorcycle Sport Bike Tire Single 190/50-17 (190/50ZR17 Rear)
Michelin Pilot Power 3 190/50-17 Sport Bike Radial High Speed Motorcycle Tire (190/50ZR17 Rear)
|Sold By||Throttle Therapy||Chrome World||MASS Depot||Powersports911||MASS Depot||MASS Depot|
|Size||190/50ZR-17 (73W)||120/70ZR-17 (58W)||190/50-17||190/50ZR-17||190/50ZR17 Rear||190/50ZR17 Rear|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Additional grooves also help improve wet-weather performance thanks to a greater sea-to-land ratio that helps promote water dispersion. New tread rubber compounds include silica to help deliver impressive performance in wet conditions while also extendin