Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DURAGADGET 11.6 Inch Custom Fit Black Carry Case For Samsung Chromebook / Chromebook 2 / Chromebook Series 5 With Water & Shock Resistantance
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on January 10, 2012
I just received this today, and it's far too big for my Chromebook (Series 5). There's almost 1.5" of clearance width-wise, and almost an inch front to back. In addition, in terms of height, I could fit two or more Chromebooks in here. In fact, my wife's 13" Macbook Pro fits in here with room to spare as well. As far as looks, it's silver like it says, and protection-wise it seems like it would be very well protected from a drop. But, even though the interior doesn't seem like it would scratch the Chromebook itself, I still don't want it "sloshing around" in here, which it will do because of all the extra room. I'm returning the item and will be looking for something with a snugger fit. If you have an older (thicker/taller) 14" laptop this case will probably be great for you.
on December 23, 2013
I love this tablet case! If you are looking for a sleek, trendy, not heavy case for your tablet, or in my case my Google Chrome Book - do not hesitate or question yourself on this one. Get it!

Overall, I would HIGHLY Recommend, love it, and I would buy several for other electronics:
- Sleek, Colorful, Trendy looking (Ugh have you ever gotten a laptop case from your work or family member, ick)
- Not heavy or bulky
- Fits several different tablets, cross-overs, or can be used for many different types of devices (I use it for the Google Chromebook)
- Perfect size
- Fits in my purse (Ok I have a bigger purse)
- Protects my devices, no question.
- Zips easy
- Easy to travel with, super important
- versatile
- differnet colors available
- Material is washable (I think)

I love it. Overall I would recommend and wouldn't think twice about recommending. I wish my work laptop could fit in something this great!

I Really do not have any cons about it.
on January 23, 2013
Priced about twice what the other two black covers I bought for my son's Chrome Books, this item was pretty much as expected. Made from wetsuit material, great fit, good zipper quality and construction. Be careful though because it seems to be quite slippery and the item you bought to protect, may cause you to drop your CB.
on January 17, 2012
I ordered this guy for my white chromebook, first of all this is not white, its a silver color. Its also not very firm and is entirely too big for this 12" notebook. This would probably fit a 14" notebook fine but is not usable on a 12" chromebook.
on May 14, 2012
Definitely too big for the chrome book. Also, it's not a white/bright silver as pictured, but more of a dull pewter color. The shipping packaging was flimsy and ripped when it arrived with large creases on this thin, much too big case.
on January 16, 2013
I was hoping this product would be made thicker than it was. It is super thin and I wish I hadn't gotten it once it arrived.
I ended up ordering something better and wish I hadn't wasted money on something that wouldn't really protect my computer.
on January 3, 2012
I bought this for my Samsung Series 5 Chromebook and I was surprised to find that I couldn't close the case all the way. The corners on the case are too rounded to be able to zip up the last side.

Beyond that, I wouldn't really deem this as impact resistant, it's simply a neoprene case that is reinforced with wire around the edges. I'm not sure how well that would really protect the laptop.
on November 20, 2012
found this item by searching for chromebook sleeve, and this was advertised as a "carry case for samsung chromebook series 5." however, it doesn't fit my chromebook. it did fit my husband's netbook, so that's fine.
on November 6, 2013
The fit was not great. The product is as promised, but the zipper didn't open and close easily. Color was true to picture. In the end I got a hard case that would stay on the laptop, for my kids who are taking them in and out of their backpack every class.
on February 20, 2013
Got this for my Google Chromebook. It fits perfectly, chord included. Case seems durable, the zipper hasn't gotten stuck, and even though the shipping took a while since it came from Europe, it came weeks sooner than estimated and before my chromebook even arrived (I had pre-ordered it before they were available). Good price too!