Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 16, 2014
It was smaller than I'd anticipated -- took longer than it should have to get to me (it said 2 day shipping then after I purchased gave me a 6 week window that it could be shipped and I needed it for school)

BUT - it got to me in 10 days ( a big longer than 2 days I'd anticipated when I agreed to 2 day shipping) and before I needed it for my assignment --
had to laugh at myself over the size expectation --that was my fault for not fully reading -- it's ADORABLE --works well -- legs extend -- and made my assignment to video much easier than trying to balance the camera.
on January 20, 2015
The piece that connects to the camera broke within two weeks. You can't fix it. I would spend a little bit more because this one is just going to break.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 20, 2013
I bought this product about 3 weeks ago and it already broke. The part that holds the tripods legs into the top piece broke apart and it cant be fixed.
Don't waste your money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.