Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 16, 2014
It was smaller than I'd anticipated -- took longer than it should have to get to me (it said 2 day shipping then after I purchased gave me a 6 week window that it could be shipped and I needed it for school)

BUT - it got to me in 10 days ( a big longer than 2 days I'd anticipated when I agreed to 2 day shipping) and before I needed it for my assignment --
had to laugh at myself over the size expectation --that was my fault for not fully reading -- it's ADORABLE --works well -- legs extend -- and made my assignment to video much easier than trying to balance the camera.
2 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
on January 20, 2015
The piece that connects to the camera broke within two weeks. You can't fix it. I would spend a little bit more because this one is just going to break.
0Comment|Report abuse
on June 20, 2013
I bought this product about 3 weeks ago and it already broke. The part that holds the tripods legs into the top piece broke apart and it cant be fixed.
Don't waste your money.
2 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.