Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on May 16, 2014
It was smaller than I'd anticipated -- took longer than it should have to get to me (it said 2 day shipping then after I purchased gave me a 6 week window that it could be shipped and I needed it for school)

BUT - it got to me in 10 days ( a big longer than 2 days I'd anticipated when I agreed to 2 day shipping) and before I needed it for my assignment --
had to laugh at myself over the size expectation --that was my fault for not fully reading -- it's ADORABLE --works well -- legs extend -- and made my assignment to video much easier than trying to balance the camera.
on January 20, 2015
The piece that connects to the camera broke within two weeks. You can't fix it. I would spend a little bit more because this one is just going to break.
on June 20, 2013
I bought this product about 3 weeks ago and it already broke. The part that holds the tripods legs into the top piece broke apart and it cant be fixed.
Don't waste your money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.