Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DURAGADGET Mini Tripod stand for Kodak Playtouch, Playfull
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

33%
67%

on May 16, 2014
It was smaller than I'd anticipated -- took longer than it should have to get to me (it said 2 day shipping then after I purchased gave me a 6 week window that it could be shipped and I needed it for school)

BUT - it got to me in 10 days ( a big longer than 2 days I'd anticipated when I agreed to 2 day shipping) and before I needed it for my assignment --
had to laugh at myself over the size expectation --that was my fault for not fully reading -- it's ADORABLE --works well -- legs extend -- and made my assignment to video much easier than trying to balance the camera.
on June 20, 2013
I bought this product about 3 weeks ago and it already broke. The part that holds the tripods legs into the top piece broke apart and it cant be fixed.
Don't waste your money.
on January 20, 2015
The piece that connects to the camera broke within two weeks. You can't fix it. I would spend a little bit more because this one is just going to break.