- Save 20% on 139 Chalk Dye Sub PBT Keycaps when you purchase 1 or more Durgod Mechanical Keyboard offered by HK Gaming Keyboards. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on Mechanical Keyboard Travel Sleeve ⭐⭐⭐⭐ when you purchase $100 or more of Qualifying items offered by HK Gaming Keyboards. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Mechanical Keyboard Travel Sleeve ⭐⭐⭐⭐ when you purchase $200 or more of Qualifying items offered by HK Gaming Keyboards. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Durgod Taurus K320 TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - 87 Keys - Double Shot PBT - NKRO - USB Type C (Cherry Brown, Space Grey)
|Number of Buttons||87|
|Number of Keyboard Keys||87|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Durgod K320 Features a Sturdy case with adjustable feets so you can prop the keyboard up at an angle to relieve your wrists. (2 positions)
- Supports DURGOD Zeus Engine software : ( Upgrade your keyboard firmware on the go and set up complex macros or rebind keys as you wish)
- Two Different Cables : Type C To Type C USB Cable-3.3FT (1M) and Type-C to type-A USB cable 5.9FT/ (1.8M) ; Logo Sticker and keypuller included.
- Compatibility with Mac and Windows: Compatible with Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Win Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS (Might need to remap some key through the software) ; The keyboard is adapted for all environment, Home & Office use.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tenkeyless(TKL) 80% keyboard design, simple, elegant and compact size, save more space for your mouse and provides extra flexibility for your keyboard positioning.
100% anti-ghosting, N-key rollover, windows key disabled in game mode, perfect gaming and typing keyboard.
This keyboard adds many functions that you can access via FN + combination key (eg. Shortcut to media key).
- All the keys except FN Key are programmable.
- Independant macro editor
- Independent profile editor.
- Windows key lock function programming.
- 87 keys
- Material: Plastic
- Layout: ANSI - US International
- Keycaps: PBT doubleshot
- Full N‐key rollover ;Anti‐ghosting technology
- Supports DURDOD Zeus Engine software
- Cable length: 1.6 m (5.2 ft)
- Interface: USB (plug and play)
- Dimensions: 14.8 x 5.2 x 0.9 in (37.5 x 13.2 x 2.4 cm)
- Weight: 1.98 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Durgod K320 Mechanical Keyboard
- Instruction manual (English / Chinese)
- Dust cover
- Type-C to type-C USB cable (3.3 ft ; 1m)
- Type-C to type-A USB cable (5.9 ft. ; 1.6m)
- Logo sticker
- Keycap puller
Durgod K320 Taurus Layout
- FN+F3:Previous Track
- FN+F4:Next Track
- FN+F6:Volume Down
- FN+F7:Volume Up
- FN+F12:Switch Customize Profile [MR Mode: The Profile could only be customized through Durgod Zeus Engine software, but can we swapped on the keyboard.]
- FN+Left WIN:Windows Key Lock
Adjustable feets allows you to prop the keyboard up at an angle to relieve your wrists. (2 positions)
Doubleshot PBT Keycaps
Durgod Taurus k320 Accessories
Durgod Zeus Engine
Customize your keyboard
Durgod Zeus Engine allow you to customize any keys:
- Seteup Macros
- Remap any keys
- Record key combination
- Set Up Multimedia Key
- Launch Application
- Disable any key
|Durgod Taurus k320||Durgod Taurus k320 RGB||Durgod Taurus k310||Durgod Hades 68||Durgod Venus 60%||Durgod Gemini 520 RGB|
|Number of keys||87||87||104||68||61||87|
|Software||Durgod Zeus Engine||Durgod Zeus Engine||Durgod Zeus Engine||Durgod Hera Compiler||Durgod Hera Compiler||Durgod Zeus Engine|
|Cable||USB Type-A to Type-C & USB Type-C to Type-C||USB Type-A to Type-C & USB Type-C to Type-C||USB Type-A to Type-C & USB Type-C to Type-C||USB Type-A to Type-C & USB Type-C to Type-C||USB Type-A to Type-C & USB Type-C to Type-C||USB Type-A to Type-C & USB Type-C to Type-C|
|Keycaps||PBT Doubleshot||PBT Doubleshot||PBT Doubleshot||ABS Shinethru||PBT Doubleshot||ABS Shinethru|
|Switches Options||Cherry Mx||Cherry Mx RGB||Cherry Mx||Gateron, Kailh Box, Cherry Mx RGB||Gateron, Kailh Box, Cherry Mx RGB||Cherry Mx RGB|
|Operating System||Windows , Mac OS, Linux||Windows , Mac OS, Linux||Windows , Mac OS, Linux||Windows , Mac OS, Linux||Windows , Mac OS, Linux||Windows , Mac OS, Linux|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Those were the pros and now for the cons...
* The led lights for the capslock key is faint and not in-your-face bright unlike Coolermaster's. Is this even a con, I wonder?
* I have noticed some versions of this keyboard reviewed on youtube come with extra blue Durgod engraved keycaps supplied in other countries. This package came with a keycap puller but no extra keycaps.
* Durgod website is lackluster or even nonexistent. Luckily, I have no use of their software.
The keyboard housing is plastic, but dont let that fool you like it did for me. It feels incredibly sturdy and carries a real industrial weight to it. The key caps feel great too and the printing hasn't faded on me yet. The keyboard also has a nook on the bottom that is perfectly fitted for the included cables.
My chosen keyboard came with Cherry MX Browns. I share a dorm room and cant be waking my roomate, so I they are perfect for my situation. I didn't need any software to get started. All the programmed function keys worked out of box which was a plus as well. Each key press feels like a dream!
All in all, I'd say if you want an entry level mechanical keyboard with great quality and thought put into it, this is a great bet.
Unfortunately, I made the mistake of loading the software from Durgod in an attempt to remap CapsLock. That was a big mistake -- the keyboard was completely useless after that, their custom driver was complete garbage. I did manage to remove that driver and rebind it to the stock microsoft driver (in Windows 10), and that made things much better, but still... not good.
In particular, the keyboard frequently locks up such that all keys no longer work. (Easily verified by pressing ScrLk and noticing that the lights no longer work.) Removing the USB cable (from either end, it doesn't matter which, so it's not a bad connection in the cable) and reinserting resolves... for a while.
The software I installed included a "firmware upgrade", which I think is largely responsible for the problems.
It's incredibly disruptive to be typing along and suddenly have the keyboard stop responding. This can happen at any time, and does not appear to be linked to sleep/wake on the laptop or anything like that. It's infrequent enough that I haven't yet replaced the keyboard, but I'm close to it.
If they would fix the software so that it Just Worked, this keyboard would be a 5 star instead of 1 star review. When it's working, it's a joy to use. But the hangs are just completely unacceptable.
Note that I have other keyboards (membrane keys) which I like less, but which don't suffer these problems at all.
- Nice build quality (casing is plastic, but for $100 it still feels pretty solid)
- Decent out-of-box keycaps.
- Satisfying clack to most keys.
- USB C! And the ability to rout the cable straight out or to either side! This is seriously so important, I don't want to buy a keyboard without USB C in 2019.
- The left shift key just doesn't feel very satisfying to press. Considering that many, many games use this key, it's something that I pretty much always notice. A lot of mechanical keyboards seem to have this problem and it's likely because of stabilizers, even though the stabilizers on this keyboard come pre-lubed and lack much play or rattle, the actuation of the left shift just doesn't feel as clacky and satisfying when you bottom out the switch. I've returned keyboards in the past over a very poor feeling LShift, though this keyboard's LShift isn't that bad. I can live with it. I just wish it felt better.
- That's honestly about it. The default cables it comes with are very thick and a bit stiff but that isn't necessarily a con.
It's a nice keyboard and I'm glad I bought it. I wish is that there was a CNC aluminum version (which would basically make this keyboard like an RGB-less CTRL clone) because that would be awesome. I also wish LShift felt just a little bit better, but it's definitely usable.
Update: It's worth noting that with time and a bit of use, the LShift key has improved in feel a bit. Still not as good as can be had on some other keyboards, but very usable to the point it's a fairly minor complaint. This is one thing I think mech keyboard manufacturers as a whole could improve on though, stabilizer feel is a tricky thing but so essential.
Top reviews from other countries
• Some of the keys are clearly damaged. PBT keys are supposed to be exceptionally robust compared to most other materials, hence it takes an intentional or rather hard force to damage a key in the box. Judging from the fact that some of the keys on the edge of the keyboard (left arrow & escape) have clear scratch/dents I'm going to guess the product was manhandled at some point before I received it. The box it came in was undamaged so it must have been somewhere along the supply chain before shipping.
• The spacebar, left shift and enter keys among other minor keys clearly need greasing. The scratchy noise and feeling when pressing them is annoying immediately after using the keyboard. The keys are a mixture of lubricated and unlubricated, so keys next to each other make obviously different sounds.
• US layout - This is something I knew before purchasing (that there is a dollar sign and no £ sign on the keyboard), but the fact that the # key prints a £, and the \ key prints a #, and many other such incorrect labellings for a keyboard being sold in the UK is driving me nuts! Almost half the symbol keys will print something else. If you're someone who cannot remember where all the symbol keys are, think again about this purchase.
• The Durgod branding looks quite bad. It is on the side and there are brands that print these logos on the top of the keyboard, but those keyboards are half the price of this one. For this price I would expect better.
There are many, but you may not notice them if the above annoyances become the center of your focus.
• The weight (900g) makes the whole keyboard seem premium.
• Even though the case is made out of plastic, it seems like high quality plastic (apart from the damaged parts).
• Overall it looks great, minimalistic and the color (space-grey) looks excellent on a black or white desk.
• USB-C cable is a great addition (Pro), but I must add here that it's half the length of its USB-A counter-part so if I do use it, it might be a bit too short for me (Con).
The first cable has USB type C port to USB port type A and the second cable it is a USB port type C to USB port type C and the cables look strong.
The plastic cover that comes with the keyboard is a brilliant idea, because I always cover the keyboard after I don't have any work to do and I love it.
The switches, in my case, they are brown and feels comfortable no doubt when typing, the experience is enjoyable you can type all day if you want to.
The keyboard (TKL) has a balanced weight close to 1kg it has double shot keycaps, 3 adjustable angles low-mid-high, it's a sturdy one and the color model gray space looks really nice.
From my perspective the only cons I experienced untill now is the cost, its a bit expensive.
Anyway I really recommend it, if you like this type of keyboard don't hesitate to buy it.
Thank you and good job!
Something that I did not expect is a Cherry MX Green switch on the space bar which I think is a great touch.
As well as the board being good quality, the cables included are also amazing. It came with a USB to USB C, USB C to USB C, keycap remover, cable tie, drinks coaster and stickers. Normally just coming with the board and a cable this was a nice surprise.
Over all this keyboard is absolutely worth the money, I am so happy with it and can't wait to buy another! If you're thinking about it, pull the trigger!