DUXTOP Portable Ceramic Infrared Cooktop
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1200W Radiant heating power, heats up instantly, no lagging. Works with all types of cookware
- Adjustable thermostat, heating indicator light.
- Ceramic glass top, easy to clean. Brushed stainless steel housing, built to last.
- Cool touch handle, easy to lift and move around. Small footprint saves countertop space.
- Only for use with North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC. 1-year warranty.NOTE: New cooktops may give off light smoke or a slight burning odor the first time they are used. This is not a defect in the product or cause for alarm, as there are protective oils used during the manufacturing process that need to "burn" away. Please contact us through Amazon if you need any additional information or assistance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Ovente Countertop Infrared Burner – 1000 Watts – 7 Inch Ceramic Glass Single Plate Cooktop with Temperature Control, Non-Slip Feet – Indoor/Outdoor Portable Electric Stove – Stainless Steel (BGI101S)
Cusimax Stainless Single Burner,Portable Ceramic Infrared Cooktop ,CMIP-B120,Black
Cuisinart CB-30 Cast-Iron Single Burner, Stainless Steel
DUXTOP 1500W Portable Electric Cast Iron Cooktop Countertop Burner (Single)
Cusimax 1500W Electric Countertop Burner, Portable Single Hot Plate, CMHP-B101, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Lafraise||Amazon.com||Cusimax Inc.||Amazon.com||Lafraise||Cusimax Inc.|
|Color||Stainless Steel||—||Black||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Black|
1200W Radiant heating power, heats up instantly, no lagging. Works with all types of cookware Adjustable thermostat, heating indicator light.
Ceramic glass top, easy to clean. Brushed stainless steel housing, built to last.
Cool touch handle, easy to lift and move around. Small footprint saves countertop space.
Only for use with North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC. 1-year warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have changed this to a 5 star review because Secura/Duxtop saw my review on Amazon and replaced the defective product. It seems to be working perfectly, thus far. I hope It lasts, because it really is a very good portable cooktop.
Replacement cooktop mysteriously shattered again, this time only after a couple months of very light use. Clearly this is a manufacturing issue that needs to be addressed. I am not going to ask for, nor do I want, a replacement; I'm tired of cleaning up shards of broken glass in my kitchen.
1. Infrared Element. I've had infrared elements in ranges before so I was expecting this unit to be fast at heating, but I was disappointed. The unit is actually pretty slow at heating up. Granted, I have never owned a single element cooktop that runs off of 110vac. But, contrary to other posts, its not fast by any stretch of the imagination. 4 of 5 stars
2. Electronic Smell and vapor. This was a bit alarming, but not totally unexpected from reading the other reviews. During the first few days of use, the cooktop produces a vapor emanating out of the bottom of the unit combined with an electronic smell. So far no fires, in fact, the unit has stopped producing those effects after a few days. 3 of 5 stars.
3. Style. I like the handles on the side and the stainless steel look. 5 of 5 stars.
4. Temp Control. Like most infrared cook tops, it is thermostatically controlled. To fry something, you'll have to crank it all the way up to high. After a few minutes, the round control knobs does get quite hot, but no fires yet! The control does give a nice range and the control light when lit, indicates when the unit is on. 4 of 5 stars
I admit, I am a little uncomfortable with the heat coming off the control knob. I keep it unplugged when not in use. This cook top is not UL rated.
1....48oz (1 1/2 quarts) of cold water in a med weight 9 1/2 inch 3 quart aluminium dutch oven with glass cover the cooktop on high will bring it to a rolling boil in 13 1/2 minutes.This is at 6292 ft elevation, water boils here at 200.582 degrees vs 212 degrees at sea level.
3....safety of handles to move around and help prevent pan from slipping off.
4....on/off switch with light.
5....will cook pasta,rice,stew for up to 3 people in the above mentioned pot and conditions.
6....fries an egg(s) in a 9 inch aluminum skillet with a tsp of butter in under 4 minutes.
7....1200 watts of cooking power.Any less wattage would be a waste of money and time.
8....easy to clean.
1....none at this time.
Note:burner takes time to cool down as does the metal housing.
DUXTOP Portable Ceramic Infrared Cooktop
The design is sleek and the handles on the side are neat but rather pointless. It does not get hot enough though. I am not sure if I got a dud or what but I have used this almost every night for the past 2 weeks and cooking hamburger helper is a pain..... the water takes FOREVER to come to a boil. I made grilled cheese 2 nights ago and they were all way browner in the center because the heat doesn't radiate over the whole surface very well. I will make due because it fits in my kitchenette and looks nice but next time I will get something with a little more power.