|Fits as expected||
DV by Dolce Vita Women's Daffodil Gladiator Sandal
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.25"
Customers who bought this item also bought
D V DAFFODIL Dark Grey Flats
Launched in 2001, Dolce Vita's nonchalant attitude toward fashion resulted in footwear and clothing lines that are effortlessly stylish and delightfully flirty. By showcasing chic looks attributed to the label's very own modern muse-the young, restless, and the glamorous-Dolce Vita has developed an earnest following and is becoming a favorite everywhere.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00GOOBA7I
- Item model number: Daffodil
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 15, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
2. Aesthetics - This sandals is pretty . The detailing on the back makes it different. The color was exactly what i wanted and works well with ankle pants and shorts.
3. Comfort - I have bunions on my feet. Not large ones, but it's there and that is one of my consideration when buying strappy sandals like this. I have bought strappies where the straps hit the boniest part of the bunion and that causes pain that makes me discard the shoes ASAP. So far, Daffodil was surprisingly comfortable. The third strap does not hit the boniest part of the bunion but just right above it . There maybe slight discomfort when walking moderate distances but no big pain that would make you want to swear at your mother.
4. Heels - This is obviously a pretty flat sandals. So it is not meant for long distances but works with the occasional malling with intermittent sitting. I too have plantar fasciitis and took a risk out from my usual Clarks and Birkis to wear this. Given the distance I have been walking with this, my PF has not acted up.
By the way , the sandals have dull red rubber heels/bottom (not leather) that adds to the comfort level . This bottom is not made of flimsy material and looks like it would last longer than normal .
I bought a half-size up, thinking it would be fine. they are not. you would need to have an exceptionally narrow, long foot (and of course no bunions) to fit into the cruelly small straps. basically, Gisele Bundchen could probably wear these.