Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 19, 2012
The tassel on this shoe does not lay flat. They are cute, but not very comfortable. I thought this would be a "go to" shoe for me this fall, but I've avoided wearing them that much because of the comfort level.
on November 16, 2016
Very happy my daughter loves the shoe and wears greatj
on May 9, 2013
This is a nice looking shoe, but the fit is nowhere near as good as others of this brand.The shape of the shoe seems to go in a different direction to the shape of my foot. Quite disappointing.
on January 27, 2013
I love these... They look more expensive than they are. I have them in black suede and burgundy and while they're a little stiff at first and give me pain on the first day's wear, they've been great ever since. I love them ... and for the cost {mine were $34 each} you can't ask for anything more.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.