|Fits as expected||
DV by Dolce Vita Women's Lujan 2 Knee-High Boot
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Returns. Details|
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately 17.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- Made in China
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
A sleek black riding boot is what every girl need this season, and the Lujan delivers. This DV by Dolce Vita style brings you 17 inch shaft and equestrian style pull tabs. A lavish black leather wraps the upper and features a 1 inch block heel.
Launched in 2001, Dolce Vita's nonchalant attitude toward fashion resulted in footwear and clothing lines that are effortlessly stylish and delightfully flirty. By showcasing chic looks attributed to the label's very own modern muse-the young, restless, and the glamorous-Dolce Vita has developed an earnest following and is becoming a favorite everywhere.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0084ABDIG
- Item model number: LUJAN-2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 10, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1.They are very tall. I am 5'7" and am proportionate in size. These boots come up to just under my kneecaps.
2. They are slim. But I have very skinny legs, so not a problem for me.
3. Since they are so slim, they wear out in the ankle area. It only happened on the right boot, I assume from driving (ie rotating my ankle between gas pedal and brake pedal) And because they wear out and are so slim and so tall, they slouch only around the ankle area.
I usually wear an 8 or 8.5, but got these in 8 and only took 2 days to break them in. No blister or problems, stretched perfectly and fit well. Again, only real concern is the slouchy right ankle.
Other than that, they are a great all around boot.
I did have the same issue as other reviewers in that they are a bit hard to get on and off. I had a problem with one boot and not the other being tight across the opening of the foot of the boot. I bet this will solve itself with wear as the leather stretches out over time.
My only negative is how smooth the bottom of the boots are. I will have to take them outside for a good scuffing to make them less slippery on smooth floors.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
the shaft can droop a little but with the right socks, they stay upPublished 2 months ago by Eventer73
I got them on sale at a store for about $47 with tax. I thought I was getting the best deal ever (Ha!) and then I saw them on here. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Rocio Zelaznog
The color doesn't look like what the picture shows which is the major disappointment ... When first time trying in, I found it seemed small... Read morePublished 20 months ago by DDD
My favorite boots! Ive owned these boots for more than 2 years and wear them constantly in the fall and winter. They've held up beautifully and still look new. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Valerie