Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 71-80 of 145 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 159 reviews
on January 13, 2015
As described, works great. Would buy again. Waaaaay cheaper than buying in store anywhere. Those places will try to rob you. Buy on amazon for sure.
on March 10, 2013
Can't really say too much other than this cable works well. Have always have good luck with star tech products. Would not hesitate to order again.
on October 18, 2013
I am using this cable on my desktop computer at home and it works just as it is supposed to.If I need another cable I will remember where to order.
on June 14, 2010
Great buy for the money, I was disapointed it did not look any better that the standard VGA cable, but I'm happy with the quality of construction.
on September 7, 2012
Used with Apple Display Port to DVI adapter (dongle) - hooked up my desktop DVI monitor to a 2012 MacBook Pro (Thunderbolt port). Works nicely.
on January 31, 2010
plugged it in to my 9600gt and ran it to my monitor worked great haven't had one issue looked cooler than i thought it would no regrets at all
on February 10, 2014
Not sure that this is the highest quality product, but it served its purpose in a time of need. Arrived in good condition with good packaging.
on October 8, 2013
Works just as expected. Bestbuy had it for $20.00. I use it for gaming,home theatre and even making videos. All from my dvi out on my PC.
on February 4, 2013
Works as expected. Simple packaging. Cable fits nicely on back of computer/back of monitor. Exactly 6 feet long. DVI-D wire as ordered
on October 18, 2013
Doesn't work with the monitors we have so need to find one that works with the cable. Otherwise, we think this will do what we need.