Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 10,611 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12,112 reviews
on July 25, 2014
I was a bit skeptical buying an HDMI cable for so cheap. I needed one to plug in my PS3 so I figured since this was so cheap I might as well give it a shot. So after taking it out of the package I plugged it in and saw very clear sound and picture transfer over to the TV. In order to see if there was any difference, I plugged in my $50 Monster HDMI cable and in my eyes I could not tell one difference between the two. The only difference was the money that was flying out of my pocket when it came to purchasing the Monster HDMI cable. Honestly, I can't justify paying more than 10 bucks anymore for HDMI cables because what I found here was a perfectly compatible cable that did it's job just as well as way more expensive HDMI cables. On top of this, some reviewers said that there is some interference when it is near other cords. My HDMI is surrounded by at least 5 other cords and it does not pick up any interference.

If you need an HDMI cord, you should look into these. After all what's the worse than can happen? You get a defective unit and you're out 2 bucks and some change. I need to buy an HDMI cord soon to plug in my new HD receiver to my new TV and I will not hesitate twice to buy these again! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I would be more than happy to answer them.
on April 10, 2017
I have this connected from a computer to a 4K tv that is approximately 60ft away. I had a few other cables that I bought but I still had the problem of flickering or loss of signal. With the cable, the tv doesn't flicker at all and there is no loss of signal. I also have a splitter connected to it and that goes to a second tv that is even further away and there has been no flickering or loss on signal on that one too.

If you are going to use a splitter, make sure that the cables are cascaded with one feeding the other through only one splitter.
on June 12, 2017
BEWARE!!!!! This cable is bad and failed within the first 2 weeks of buying. Unfortunately, I cannot return it now as the date to return has passed.
on June 10, 2017
30feet from my living room tv & my downstairs powder room. With a HDMI splitter box and tv in my bathroom, I can run when needed, not pause the tv, and have continuous watching when needed. The 30' didn't require any power jumper to go that long a distance, as I had been warned might be necessary.
on December 27, 2014
I've had a PS3 for a while now, but I never really use it to play games. My reason for that was that it made this constant, loud, buzzing sound that annoyed me to the point of violence if I even thought about spending more than two hours on it. So I don't, I only used it for blu rays as I can take the sound long enough for a movie to play. After a while it seemed clear that the standard AV cable for the PS3 was damaged, and that I should probably get a new one. But I pushed it off, as I own an obsurd amount of DVDs, but a small amount of blu rays, meaning I don't really need to use it often.
After a while, I found myself with three dollars left on an amazon gift card. Hating to waste a gift, I started looking for something I might need. It occurred to me to look for an HDMI cable for the PlayStation to cease the buzzing, so I did just that. After some searching, I came across this one for $2.18, free shipping as well. I found this to be an insane deal, so I bought it as I wouldn't really be spending any money on it.
When it came, I didn't think it would be that good. I thought it would look like what an AV cable would look like, I was just hoping the buzzing would finally stopped. I plugged it in, and not only did the buzzing stopp, it finally occurred to me how horrible the video was before then. I was blown away by how crisp the picture was, and as quickly as I could I got one of the blu rays I hadn't seen due to the runtime being well over two hours, which was way to long to endure that awful sound. The blu ray looked outstanding, like a blu ray should look.
If you need an HDMI cable, don't hesitate to get this one just because you think it's cheapness is due to poor quality. I can't tell the difference between this one and the one given to us for our cable box when we got our LCD TV. It's too good a deal to turn down.
on May 15, 2017
I absolutely love this 25 footer that I use to connect to my 40" flat-screen TV. I was so surprised that I have no noticeable signal strength in audio or video. I do not need my Roku wireless Wi-Fi box for most of my my streaming channels.
on March 7, 2017
Good quality cable. But, don't expect any cable over 50' to carry your HDMI signal. HDMI loses most capability and 1080p quality over 50'. I solved this by using a $15 female HDMI to male VGA connector at the monitor 100' away from the source. This works great and even though it reduces to 720p using VGA, it's better than no signal at all for my security camera purposes. Read about HDMI signal loss online and you'll agree with my solution.
on June 24, 2017
NEVER MIND! Whoops had no idea that it was directional. One side says screen and the other side says source. I had them flipped. I went back down after discovering this, and bam it works just as the description states!
-----
Someone, anyone make this right! Furious. Ran the cable underneath the house. Just about broke my back and it doesn't work. The only thing I didn't test. Will raise review if someone makes this right! So mad and disappointed.
on March 15, 2017
If you want the best bang for your buck, you can't go wrong here. I was at the local unamed Super Store, the day before I purchased this looking at HDMI cables, the longest the had was a 25ft priced at $39.99. I needed something longer. I purchased the 50ft from C&E. This cable is a well built, solid cable. Would highly recommend for any situation.
on February 27, 2017
It works a lot better than the Mediabridge cable I replaced.

(Mediabridge HDMI Cable (25 Feet) - Supports 4K@60Hz - High Speed, Hand-Tested, HDMI 2.0 Ready - UHD, 18Gbps, Audio Return Channel, Ethernet). Mediabrige cable did not work within 5mos. I contacted customer service for the warranty and was told to send it back, wait for inspection, and if warranty applies, they will send me a new one...
1- my shipping cost will be almost the same as the Mediabridge hdmi cable
2- I will be out or service for one to two weeks
3- warranty is basically a gimmick
4- I bought many cables over the years because I owe an entertainment business. Most companies would send out a replacement first so you won't be without service and either provide you a prepaid postage to send back the defective one or just tell you to throw away... Mediabridge is not doing it professionally.