DVO Enterprises Cook'n Recipe Organizer, Version 12
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Import all of your Pinterest recipes to utilize the Cook'n features for all of your recipe pins
- Create digital cookbooks by scanning in recipes, copying them from Word, capturing them from the internet with one-click, and entering them in by hand
- Make visual menu plans, generate shopping lists, print family cookbooks, analyze nutrition, adjust recipe serving sizes automatically, and share recipes through social media and email
- Type in what you have on-hand and Cook'n will tell you what to make for dinner; Sync recipes to your mobile devices using the Cook'n mobile apps
- Free 5-month subscription to Cook'n Premium Service
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Cook'n is the #1 best selling recipe organizer software with over 6 million copies sold. Cook'n makes it easy to get all of your recipes into one platform by having powerful features which allow you to scan in recipes, import Pinterest recipes, capture favorite internet recipes with one click, copy recipes from Word, or simply type them in. You can even drag them in from a Live Recipe Feed in Cook'n that shows delicious photos from brand new recipe posts across the web. Once you have your recipes in Cook'n you can organize them into various cookbooks and chapters. Then is where the fun continues. You adjust serving sizes with one click, analyze nutrition, generate shopping lists, make meal plans and weekly menus, print family cookbooks, and more. Cook'n simplifies meal preparation and saves you time and money at the grocery store. Tell Cook'n which items you have on hand and Cook'n will suggest recipes or you can browse through hundreds of cookbook photos, including your own, to find one you like for dinner. Order today to preserve your favorite recipes and discover the joy of cooking again.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been a long time Cook'n user, but will not pay $60 a year for software I use infrequently. I purchased version 12 as I had built a new computer and did not immediately find my install media for version 11. I installed version 12 and was extremely disappointed that I could no longer import recipes from web pages, one of the main reasons that I like the program. Now when you attempt to capture a recipe on line you are informed "For best results, use the Cook'n Capture Plugin!". What that don't tell you is that is the ONLY way you'll be capturing that recipe. When you install the plug in you will see that you must pay for this feature. Not what you expect from an $80 software package.