Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on June 21, 2014
I purchased this camera because I wanted to add a decent quality camera to my security system inside my house. It didn't need to be weatherproof, so I thought this would be a good option. I installed the camera and the image was dark and the color wasn't the same as the image it was capturing. In the daytime it would switch to night mode if the lights in the room were off. I was disappointed with this camera, so I ordered a different one on Amazon. The price was comparable, but the image quality was much better on the replacement camera. I'm sending this camera back to Amazon for a refund. Don't waste your money, or time on this camera.

Updated 7/12/14: I see two others have given this camera 5 stars so it is possible the one I received was defective, but the one I purchased from Videosecu on Amazon was made of metal and produced a superior image to this one. It is currently listed on Amazon for $35.00 as, "VideoSecu Day Night Vision CCTV Infrared Home Security Camera Color CCD Outdoor Vandal Proof 480TVL 3.6mm Wide View Angle Lens with Free Power Supply CEP."
on September 2, 2014
I bought 2 of this cameras. It doesn't work like the sample pictures. Night view is the awful, check my sreenshot at http://prntscr.com/4iud2r, not even close to the image they put in the product spec.
on July 8, 2014
I replace this camera with my old swann camera, this camera has much better quality than my old one. and only 1/3 of the price.
I mounted this on our company's warehouse, the warehouse got high ceiling, so i have to mount it on the wall, which is the old spot of my old camera. that camera can read detail of my products' boxes. this is amazing.
When the warehouse got dark, the LED lights turn on automatically, brings very good black and white video, there's no any noise on it, i believe this is what they called IR Cut Filter.
on November 21, 2014
I don't know why I was hopeful that the price defied the quality, but I was. In the end it is no better than our old low res cameras. The picture has tons of noise and even though it will record in 960H, if the image collector is poor quality lots of TVL makes no difference. The only improvement over my old cameras is the IR cut filter. Lesson learned.
on November 26, 2014
Seller was great - Offered quick refund - No problem with them ---- However camera came and IR light assembly shook around in camera. After running cable and hooking it up - picture was good - seemed a little less than a 3.6 view camera....maybe 4.5 angle but IR did not work at all. Had to take it apart and ship it back.
on February 19, 2015
I ordered 2 of these and both were defective. They had no screws to hold the cpu in place. Everything inside both cameras were just moving around. So I guess I'll be returning these and spend more for better quality. I didn't plug them in so I can't comment on the video quality.
on September 11, 2014
Better Video, and Easy from the phone

I'm connecting the DVR with my SONY TV via HDMI, it gives me the best video ever. I can change channel to view security video or watch TV.
When I'm away from my house, i can always watch video via my phone, just 1 click in the phone, then see all 8 cameras. very easy, i feel secure now.
on September 9, 2014
Love this Camera. Easy to install, clear picture and awesome night vision. We didn't want an eyesore, so this worked great. The white one is non intrusive and blends into the ceiling. Works great in our office. We plan to order more soon.
on August 13, 2014
I have 2 security systems, I replaced with my old camera with this camera. It gives me better video than my old one. and it's easy to install, i installed it on the wall, it can be point to any direction.
This is good camera, I recommend it.
on December 19, 2014
It's okay, but I've had better 700TVL cameras that show a clearer resolution, but the price, it'll work as a good backup while my mail one it out getting fixed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.