|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$53.00 - $85.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Lightweight EVA cupsole
- High-impact insole and midsole unit
- The highly padded ankle and durable outsole deliver board-ready performance while the look cements street cred.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ready to rip, the DVS Durham shoe is stylish and functional for skating and everyday use. Uppers made of leather, nubuck, or suede. Custom TPR label detailing on sides for added style. Ventilated mesh panels and breathable textile-fabric lining keep active feet cool. High density collar and tongue offer support and protection from misguided flip tricks. Lightweight EVA rubber cupsole adds shock absorption for clearing gaps and drops.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00965MNAU
- Item model number: Durham-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 8, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I was reading about people taking these shoes to the gym, these shoes are not for GYM purposes! They are for wearing in style, to get a perfect size go to the mall and get your feet fitted before buying this. This shoes are as described and look just like in the picture! 10 out of 10
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Third pair in six years. I can't give them up. I wear them daily and they treat me well.Published 8 months ago by KyJo
Diggin the whole look plus they come with a nice surprise I didn't even know until I went to put them on.... Oh what's this? Oh, shhh you'll see.Published 9 months ago by DTMB
started severely falling apart after 9 months of everyday wearing. no skating. just life and work. for $20 they were ok enough.Published 11 months ago by muddy