Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
DW DWCP6000PKUL 6000 ULTRALIGHT SERIES HW PACK W/ BAG
- 2x 6710UL Cymbal stands 1x 6300UL Snare stand 1x 6500UL Hi-Hat stand 1x DSCP6000UL Carrying bag Approx. dimensions: int. L 27" x W 10" x H 8", ext. L 29" x W 12" x H 10"
- DW's 6000 Series Ultralight™ Hardware is a scaled down version of the line-up of flush-base hardware inspired by the '50s and '60s
- This Ultralight™Hardware Pack features stands with smaller diameter, lighter gauge steel tubing and a low mass tube joint for optimal portability
- Other marquee features include a new Glide Tilter™ for exacting adjustment of cymbal and snare drum angles
- An "old-school" snare basket design get a modern, spring-loaded make over and the hi-hat stand is as smooth and effortless as its 6000 cousin
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
A scaled down version of the popular line-up of DW's 6000 Series retro-styled, flush-base hardware, 6000 Series Ultralight stands utilize smaller diameter, lighter gauge steel tubing, and a low mass tube joint for optimal portability. Other marquis features include a Glide Tilter for exacting adjustment of cymbal and snare drum angles. An old-school snare basket design get a modern, spring-loaded make over and the hi-hat stand is as smooth and effortless as its 6000 cousin. Ultralight hardware is a perfect for bop kits, vintage sets, and gigging drummers everywhere. DW 6000 Ultralight Series Hardware Pack Features: 2 x 6710UL Cymbal Stands 1 x 6300UL Snare Stand 1 x 6500UL Hi-Hat Stand 1 x DSCP6000UL Hardware Bag Includes carrying bag
Showing 1-8 of 10 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This may not work for you if you wail on your cymbals and snare. But it's dead perfect for jazz and lighter hitting gigs. And it's light. Wonderfully light and easy to carry. I always wondered why I was carrying around such heavy hardware when it's completely unnecessary for the average jazz gig.
Bag is made well, and can fit in an extra stand or two if needed. You'll need another bag/solution for your pedal and throne.
All in all though, for a lightweight hardware pack this is UNBEATABLE.
Cymbal stands are amazing, and hi-hat stand surprized me: it works really well, and it's very stable!
Weaker piece is the snare stand, that fits perfectly my 3''x13'' Pearl piccolo, but I wouldn't even try it with my 6.5''x14 Ludwig.
The stands are beautiful and the retro style worked well with my old Rogers drums.