|Brand Name||DX Racer|
|Item Weight||55 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||27 x 21 x 50 inches|
|Item model number||DOH/RF8/NR|
|Material Type||PU, Metal|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DOH/RF8/NR|
DX Racer DOH/RF8/NR Newedge Edition Racing Bucket Seat Office Chair Gaming Chair Automotive Racing Seat Computer Chair eSports Chair Executive Chair Furniture With Pillows (Black/Red)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ergonomic design-- more efficiently and comfortably, Free bonus: headrest cushion & lumbar cushion
- Patent race car seat breathable material
- Extra higher backrest to save neck and spinal, Flexible seat back with adjustment
- Special soft armrests with adjustment protect shoulder and wrist
- Heavy duty aluminum base, Latest design, Lifetime warranty on Frame and 24 month warranty on parts
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For those who like to live in the fast lane we offer our Racing Series. This model is a larger version of our best-selling Formula Series (F-Series) chair. With a taller, wider, backrest, the Racing Series complements a bigger-built user. The Racing Series’ high-density cold cure foam filling makes these chairs comfortable for extended use, especially for durations of 8 hours and longer. With a tubular steel frame and a metal star base, as well as comfortable armrests, the Racer Series offers superb stability. With an integrated headrest, adjustable lumbar support cushion, In addition, the DXRacer seat can be lowered degrees, to a comfortable position for power napping during long overtime sessions at night, due to its angle adjuster. you're sure to be comfortable. Now with a brand new footrest-shaped base made out of extremely strong nylon material that is stronger than steel, the Racing Series is built to last longer than ever before!
• High straight back
• 2D adjustable armrests with soft pad cover
• Black Aluminum star base with 2" caster
• Multi-functional mechanism
• Integrated headrest
• Backrest adjustable down to a comfortable position
• Tilt mechanism
• Adjustable seat flexibility
• Lumbar cushion and headrest pillow included
• Packing size: 34"*28"*16"
• Lifetime warranty on frame and 24 month warranty on parts
Weight Capacity :<250 lb / 113 kg
Recommended user BMI and height
BMI = (Weight in Pounds / (Height in inches x Height in inches)) x 703
Recommend User (BMI<30) /Height: < 6'1" (185 cm)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Promotes good posture. As many reviews of these chairs have stated, I also have noticed a slight decrease in back pain after the two weeks that I've owned it.
- Headrest/Lumbar Cushions. While some of you might not use one, or both of them, I find myself constantly using the headrest and swapping the lumbar pillow in and out regularly. I've never sat in a chair where I actually found myself using the headrest until this one, same with lumbar adjustments, as they tended to make the chair less comfortable, but that's not the case with the DXRacer. Love them.
- Tilting. Easily one of the best features. I've already found myself leaning back while watching a TV show only to wake up an hour later sleeping on my chair. It also allows you to put the backrest at a more optimal position for whatever you're doing, for instance, closer for gaming, slightly leaned back for browsing, and further back for watching media.
- Construction. Everything seems extremely well built. You'll have a couple plastic pieces that cover all the moving bits, but anything that needs some structural integrity seems to be made out of metal (Also making the chair somewhat heavy).
- Comfortable. Obviously this will depend on your opinion, but I find it very comfortable. It's a little stiffer than I expected, but I'm actually happy about that.
- "Sweat Restistant"? Well, I haven't noticed myself sweating in the couple weeks I've owned it, but it's also currently 40 degrees up here in Minnesota, so...
- Arm rests. Not bad, but not good. There's nothing that really separates these armrests from something you'd find on a cheaper chair. They move up and down, and that's it. Would be neat if they offered some "Plug and play" upgrade-able armrests.
- Headrest/Lumbar Attachments. Maybe I'll be proven wrong after a couple years of owning this, but I don't really see the plastic clips holding up to the rest of the chair in terms of longevity. I also feel like they could've come up with a slightly better system of attaching these cushions rather than having you essentially strap them around the back of the chair.
- Footrests. Good idea, but because the footrests being made of out of somewhat slippery plastic it makes them difficult to rest your feet on while wearing socks. I also wish the base was a bit wider, as the addition of the lumbar cushion makes it so my legs stick out the front of the chair a bit further, and thus I have to bend my legs at an awkward angle to make use of the footrests.
- Size. It's possible I got the wrong model, but I wish the chair cushion was just an inch or two deeper. As said in the above statement, the addition of the lumbar pillow makes "pushes" me off the chair a bit more than not having it, and I wish I just had an extra inch or two there to hold me up.
All in all, chair came quickly, on time, and was in fantastic condition. 4/5 stars because it hits on all the important things, but some of the "features" that separate this chair from others could have been executed better. If you're like me and need something that'll help your back a bit more than normal, but just can't justify the $800+ price tag on more "Premium" chairs, this one is a great deal.