|Item Weight||3.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 3.1 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||HL-99019-006|
|Size||2-5/16" x 7-1/2"|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DY-99019-6|
DYMO-Compatible 99019 1-Part Internet Postage Labels (2-5/16" x 7-1/2") -- BPA Free! (6 Rolls; 150 Labels per Roll)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Buy this genuine HouseLabels' product with confidence -- a 100% guarantee of satisfaction is provided. This product is genuine ONLY if the HouseLabels' logo is behind the release liner of each label AND each roll is packed in an individual mini-carton, with the HouseLabels' logo, to protect each roll from sunlight and scuffing. Each white label is blank and ready for your printing.
- 2-5/16" x 7-1/2" | Rectangle | White | Direct Thermal | BPA Free | Permanent-Adhesive | 150 Labels per Roll
- These labels are the easiest internet postage labels to apply to any shipment as only ONE label, not multiple labels, are required for each package. Print from your favorite shipping programs, such as Endicia.com, Stamps.com, PayPal, or eBay. See details "For Endicia/DAZzle Users" below in the Products Description section.
- DYMO Printers: 320, 400, 400 Duo, 400 Twin Turbo, 450, 450 Duo, 450 Turbo, 450 Twin Turbo, 4XL, SE300, SE450 • CoStar LabelWriters: XL, XL+, BC, BC+, TURBO, SE200, SE250, ACII 200 / ASCII 250
- All labels sold by HouseLabels for use in DYMO LabelWriters are tested to ensure that they fall within DYMO specifications • Labels are smooth and bright white for professional results • Labels are smudge-proof as well as water and oil resistant • All temperature, strong permanent adhesive is excellent for all general purpose labeling applications • Each roll is individually packed into a protective black polybag and then placed in a mini-carton to protect it from dirt, sunlight and scuffing.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
We start with superior raw materials consisting of: (a) high quality direct thermal paper (80G/M2), (b) permanent acrylic adhesive, (c) white glassine release paper (60G/M2), (d) superb whiteness, and (e) water, grease and rub resistant paper. Labels undergo numerous quality control checks. HouseLabels meets or exceeds OEM manufacturer specifications. Our labels will not damage your Dymo print head. We use state of the art glue technologies which conform to our stringent standards. Our labels are produced in a clean environment and immediately packed first into a protective polybag and then into an individual mini-carton to protect it from dirt, sunlight and scuffing.
For Endicia/DAZzle Users. Printing concatenated barcode labels for commercial pricing from Endicia/DAZzle requires 30387 labels. Endicia users can no longer use 99019 and are told to use the 30387 label instead. The real issue is that Endicia never updated to the current USPS IBI-Lite compact indicia, which allows the concatenated Intelligent Mail® package barcode (IMpb) to easily fit on the label. 99019 will work on all other online postage providers (e.g., eBay, PayPal, Stamps.com, Pitney Bowes) as they updated their software. There is a workaround for when using Dazzle which we will gladly supply on request (via email).
All HouseLabels products are BPA Free. BPA (bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical that has been used since the 1960s. Certain thermal paper may contain BPA. The National Toxicology Program at the Department of Health and Human Services says it has "some concern" about the possible health effects of BPA on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children.
Notice: HouseLabels does not sell DYMO-branded labels. "DYMO®", "LabelWriter®" and all other DYMO-branded product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of DYMO Corporation. DYMO Corporation does not sponsor any products made by HouseLabels.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been through four of the six rolls and I've not had one missed label or paper jam which tends to be the case with all the others I've purchased. The backing seems thicker, the perforated holes are there and work like they are supposed to.
They come in a small box which I've been able to keep on my shelf rather than have the labels stacked on there, it's just looks better.
It's slightly annoying to see the company name all over the backing but it certainly doesn't effect the function. I used to use the backings that I had left over for writing notes on which I can't do with these but it's not a big deal.
Company name all over the backing...over and over and over (doesn't effect the function just annoying)
I'm honestly extremely happy with the purchase of these labels and will be purchasing them again
I wish that the Stamps.com netstamps were as reasonably prices as these are. For just normal postage, we went back to normal stamps because the price premium to "print your own" postage was not worth it. For sending packages and boxes however, these labels, the Dymo Printer and Stamps.com are a great combination.
It is thinner than the DYMO label, but its much cheaper too. You can't get everything.