|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.72 x 3.31 x 10.43 inches|
|Item model number||S0883970|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||S0883970|
Add to your order
DYMO Letratag LT100H Label Maker
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||0.2 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Large graphic display enables you to see text effects on screen before you print
- Prints 5 font sizes, 7 text styles and 8 box styles
- Prints on paper, plastic, metallic and iron-on Letra Tag LT labels
- uses 4 x AA batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter (not included)
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
Imagine how much more you could accomplish with a little extra help and a little more time, every single day. Dymo products can give you both. Whether you work in an office, at home or in an industrial workplace, Dymo has what you need to get organised and complete everyday tasks - in less time and with less effort than they take now. How clever is that? LetraTag LT 100H - Label and organise anywhere in your home
1 x label maker
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The labels are clear and professional, and the adhesive sticks fairly well.
- Space before print is less than 3/8" of whitespace (9mm). It doesn't waste the first inch of tape, unlike the Brother labelers.
- Label tape (Dymo White Paper, non-laminated): It's hard to peel the cover off the adhesive backing. It's scored down the center, so you have to peel two backings for each label. Sometimes the backing won't come off, and sometimes the adhesive comes with it. However, judging by other reviews of the tape, your mileage may vary - perhaps these tape reels got hot or something.
- Keyboard: The keyboard is organized alphabetically in five rows. Even after using this labeler for years, it's sometimes difficult to find the letter one is looking for. Other Dymo models use a more normal QWERTY layout.
- Symbols and Punctuation: Buried under a layered menu, and even common punctuation like commas and parentheses are buried. This greatly inhibits the speed of use.
I planned to keep using this until I ran out of the rolls of label tape I'd purchased for it, but it's just too inconvenient. I'll keep it around as a backup labeler and buy one with a qwerty keyboard and laminated tape.