DYNAPRO Exercise Ball - 2,000 lbs Stability Ball - Professional Grade – Anti Burst Exercise Equipment for Home, Balance, Gym, Core Strength, Yoga, Fitness, Desk Chairs
|Price:||$12.99 - $29.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- INFLATES QUICKLY AND EASILY WITH HANDY PUMP TO JUMPSTART YOUR FITNESS WORKOUT ROUTINE: Get a quick start on optimizing your health -- every box we ship contains an Exercise Ball that inflates using the hand pump that goes with it. Within minutes, you can use it as a stability ball in any kind of fitness training such as yoga or Pilates, or as a desk chair to correct your posture and support your back when you work.
- HEAVY DUTY ANTI-BURST RATING CAN MATCH ANY HEAVYWEIGHT: Our Exercise Ball is manufactured using gym quality standards. When used properly, it can carry the stress of heavy loads up to 2000 lbs without popping to prevent you from being injured. Excess loads above this weight will cause the ball to deflate slowly to ensure your safety.
- THICK PVC CASING PROVIDES OPTIMUM PUNCTURE RESISTANCE: Packed with non-toxic PVC material, our stability balls have a thickness of 1,877 micrometers which delivers a greater degree of resistance to sharp objects on the floor or on your clothing that may come in contact with the ball.
- NON-SLIP RIBBED BODY STAYS PUT WITH SKIN CONTACT: The PVC body has a matte surface with horizontal ribs contoured all around it -- making it easy to hold without slipping while tossing, bouncing or squeezing the ball even with profuse sweat.
- FOUR SIZE OPTIONS FOR YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY: 45cm, 55cm, 65cm, 75cm Not sure which is the right size for you? Our size guide helps you determine which size Exercise Ball best matches your intended use based on your body height if used for exercise, and the desk height if used as a chair.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
VIP Resources Included
Results or Nothing. Included in your purchase is access to our massive free workout resource, blog, and private community. Access will be emailed when the product ships, if you block Emails from Amazon you will have to come to our site to gain access.
Quality matters! Let the chart speak for itself. We made our exercise balls thicker and stronger than the leading competitor for your safety.
USA Based Company
Our USA based staff of Certified Personal Trainers are available to help you get the absolute most out of your DynaPro Direct Products! Get in contact with us, we are here to help!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was nervous about the reviews questioning the size of their exercise ball, but I decided to get one anyway. I'm 5'5" and most exercise sites told me to get a 55cm ball. When using one as an office chair, you're supposed to go up one size so I purchased the 65cm version. My desk is average height and 65cm would go at least 4 inches above my current chair (which other sites have recommended).
It came in 2 days early, a very nice surprise! The ball looks just like the picture and it's made of a thick, sturdy material. The pump was a little odd at first since I thought it was sucking air out of the ball instead of pumping it in. Just put the nozzle in ball and pump as normal. The device will sound weird, but it's working just fine. The first time I inflated the ball, I was disappointed with the size. I was a foot lower than I thought I should be! I gave it another chance and started pumping more. Even if I didn't think it made a difference, I kept putting air in. This definitely helped, it was nowhere NEAR full! After a few more tries, it was almost to the height I wanted. I debated returning it, but the card inside the packaging said to give it 24 hours for the material to fully expand. The ball even had dark "stretch marks" on it where material hadn't fully stretched out yet.
This morning I came into work and started pumping in more air. I noticed that once the ball is inflated fully, the pump no longer lets out air as many people complain. Once you push it in, some sort of air lock happens and it doesn't change until you start pulling back the pump again. Now it's the PERFECT height! It's very tight, but after a few minutes of sitting on it, I stopped worrying about breaking it. Hope this review helps clear up some of the questions people have, I was wondering all of this when I first got it!
UPDATE 7/30/15: Have used this ball for several months now, and it's been a great product. It has never lost any air, and it is of noticeably better quality and thickness than other exercise balls I sometimes use use at the gym. Dynapro replied to my previous review about needing to improve the inflation instructions, saying they will change their instructions in the future. Thank you! The four-star review I gave previously is now five stars.
I purchased the larger ball and it perfect for me. I'm 6'4 and weigh almost 400 lbs, but I feel completely comfortable on this exercise ball. It has helped me out tremendously with my back problems and gets daily use now. I'm so impressed with it that I convinced my sister, brother and sister in law to buy ones for themselves too
* I'm 5'10" @ 235lb's and the 65cm supports me perfect
* I sit on this ball on average four hours a day during the work week.
* The pump that comes with the ball is not the worlds best pump when you have to pump it up for the 1st time, but when you need to add just a little air it works well.
* About every other week I have to put a couple pumps of air into it
* Several people have different brands of exercise balls at work and so far I think this is the best built one and with the ANTI-BURST TESTED at 2000lb you can't get much better than that