DYNAPRO Medicine Ball | Exercise Ball, Durable Rubber, Consistent Weight Distribution, Comfort Textured Grip for Strength Training
Enhance your purchase
|Sport Type||Tennis, Baseball, Basketball|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DURABLE RUBBER CONSTRUCTION HANDLES STRESS EASILY: Designed to withstand the pressure of constant slamming or bouncing on the floor or wall, our air-filled Medicine Ball is made of a durable rubber casing that is burst-resistant and delivers twice the bounce than other brands.
- FIVE WEIGHT OPTIONS MATCH ANY FITNESS LEVEL: Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned athlete, there's a weighted exercise ball that's right for you. Start with the 4lb ball and move up gradually to 6, 8, 10 or 12lbs to strengthen and tone your core and upper and lower areas of your body.
- DUAL SURFACE TEXTURES ENSURE A NON SLIP GRIP: DynaPro Medicine Balls are designed with a diamond pattern on the black surface and a marble texture on the rest of the ball. This dual pattern delivers a secure and steady grip so you can safely handle the weighted ball during slamming, bouncing or tossing.
- PACK MORE POWER INTO YOUR WORKOUT: A DynaPro Medicine Ball offers unlimited variations to basic moves such as squats, shoulder presses, push-ups, lunges, chest tosses, jumps, and deadlifts. Med ball exercises combine the power of weight training with speed of movement to build explosive strength and endurance into your training program.
- PERFECT FOR SOLO OR GROUP EXERCISE: Use it alone, with a training partner or a group exercise class at home, in the gym, outdoors or anywhere you feel the need to give your muscles that extra challenge anytime of the day.
Frequently bought together
Compare with other recreation balls
This ItemDYNAPRO Medicine Ball | Exercise Ball, Durable Rubber, Consistent Weight Distribution, Comfort Textured Grip for Strength Training
|sport||Tennis||-||Medicine Ball||Medicine Ball||Medicine Ball||Medicine Ball|
|brand||DYNAPRO||ProsourceFit||Epetlover||Day 1 Fitness||Everlast||Everlast|
|color||6LB- Green||Red - 3lb||Blue||g) 15 lb -Blue||-||-|
|weight||-||3.0 pounds||10.0 pounds||15.0 pounds||12.0 pounds||4.0 pounds|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
RADICALLY TRANSFORM YOUR BODY WITH THE DYNAPRO PREMIUM MEDICINE BALL Tired of the same workout routine you do everyday? Or bored with the limited range of motion that you get from free weights? DynaPro gives you more ways to add variety and fun to your fitness workout with the premium Medicine Ball. Bounce. Slam. Toss. Push. Medicine Ball exercises train you to develop powerful bursts of explosive strength with every move. As you propel the weighted ball forcefully, you can mimic swinging motions normally used in various sports such as tennis, baseball or golf. Throw it upward or side to side and you activate the same groups of muscles used in weight lifting and plyometric training. Squat and jump press to improve your vertical for basketball. Integrating these weighted balls into high intensity interval training workouts results in faster fat burn, a leaner muscle mass, and greater endurance in the shortest possible time.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on December 16, 2017
Out of the box, it had a very strong rubber smell and a bit of a greasy feel. I wiped it down and was able to get most of the grease off of it. After using it a few times, the greasiness was all gone. But after almost a month of use, the tire/rubber smell is still there. It's not overwhelming when you use it, but if you keep the ball a closet, it will smell up the closet. The smell will stay on your hands after, but soap and water will get rid of it. This is the reason for the one star deduction.
As for durability, so far it's been great. The grip has been very good and as far as function, this is everything I could expect from a medicine ball.
By Rusmin Lalic on January 12, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
When it’s slightly wet from sweat, the rubber prevents it from slipping in any way shape or form. Truly outstanding product. I bought the 4LB ball, and I’ll definitely be buying more from this range to work at home/take to the gym with me, once they are open again.