Bang 4th Edition
|Price:||$14.72 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$5.27 (26%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cardstock, Cardboard
- For 4-7 Players
- 30 minute playing time
- Fun party game
- Tons of replay value
- Takes about 30 minutes to play
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
In this basic set, one can play with up to 7 people (although I recommend 5 as the ideal number), and regardless of playing with 3 or 6, the game is still a lot of fun. It's fast-paced and entertaining and makes you strategize time and again as the game progresses.
Additionally, and here's one huge drawing point for me, it's a very simple game -- both in pieces and rules. The game consists of cards, playing boards and bullets (to keep track of life), so it's a very travel-worthy game. Additionally, during a recent time with my family, I taught the game to my youngest brothers (aged 6 and 8) who readily learned the game and consequently played with a cutthroat edge I had hardly expected.
Bang! appeals to all, and it's catchy enough that you'd play it over and over.
For a quick rundown of how the game functions, please read on:
As I said earlier, Bang! consists of a deck of cards, playing boards and bullets. The bullets simply keep track of health, and the playing boards show where all the cards and bullets lay. One could easily play without either of those items, although a certain dramatic flair would be lost.
Coming to the cards, there are four kinds of cards used (I'm using generic names, by the way):
1. Role cards- these determine your objective for winning (or losing) the game.Read more ›
The Card Game
- harder to learn. I've had a lot of friends be confused / borderline frustrated learning their first game of Bang
- longer games = more investment, more replayability. Prepare to budget up to an hour for a game.
- more options & slower turns = more strategy. If you like games that you have to think about, the card game is better for this.
- hidden hands / cards = more intrigue, harder to guess people's roles because you can't tell what their options are. If you like the hidden identity aspect, you'll probably prefer the card game.
The Dice Game: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DH8D0HC/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00DH8D0HC&linkCode=as2&tag=todmedblo-20&linkId=2CY5MW6IPBTU7JGQ
- easier to learn, BY FAR. There aren't a hundred different cards to explain, there's just six possible dice rolls.
- shorter games = great for parties, not great for regular gamers. You don't have to ask people to commit to a full hour, dice games generally only take 15 minutes or so. Because of that, don't expect to play this dozens of times with the same friends, it's just not as replayable.
- fewer options & faster turns = easier to keep people's attention. Again, great for parties.
- public dice roles = less intrigue, since people's strategies are pretty obvious. There's also a bigger chance component thanks to the dice rolls, so there's more excitement in the moment (and more shared excitement, since everyone is watching the rolling).Read more ›
My only complaint with this version of the game doesn't have as many cards as I would like. I would have gotten the "bullet" version of the game (up to 8 players) where the game comes in a big bullet shaped container if I had known better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The whole family loves this game. Very fun and challenging but also easy to understand.Published 3 days ago by Karen E. Koch
Love this game! Takes a while to get a hang of it, but once you do it's super fun. Gotta have a group of people though.Published 5 days ago by Meg F
Bang is a classic! It's a great game to play with friends and watch everyone lie through their teeth. I have a terrible pokerface and always end up getting targeted early on. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Bonnie
This game is a blast. This is my favorite game to play. The only negative is you need a minimum of 5 players and it is difficult to get that many people together to play. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Robert Richoux
I love this game with my friends! Me and my friends play this and love it. It has excellent replay factor because of the numerous characters you can be. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Anthony Trezza
A super fun game! What more can I say? It's a blast with family and friends.Published 1 month ago by K. Lundy