Bang!: The Dice Game
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Standalone game
- 5 Bang! dice, 30 game cards, Arrow tokens, Bullet tokens, Rules in English and Italian
- For 3-8 players
- Takes about 15 minutes to play
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Unmask and defeat your enemies, keep up with the Indians and challenge your fate to bring your team to the victory! Fast and exciting game play - Based on the BANG! Game System. A very successful game line, with fans all over the world! You do not need BANG! to play.
Compare with similar items
Bang! The Walking Dead Dice Game
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||THE BT GROUP||The_Exchange_||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.4 x 5.25 x 1.25 in||6.25 x 1.32 x 9.25 in||9 x 13 x 3 in||4.75 x 8.5 x 3.75 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Card Game: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001RU7UNW/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001RU7UNW&linkCode=as2&tag=todmedblo-20&linkId=PTMQ4AT3CH2SJ5TF
- harder to learn. I've had a lot of friends be confused / borderline frustrated learning their first game of Bang
- longer games = more investment, more replayability. Prepare to budget up to an hour for a game.
- more options & slower turns = more strategy. If you like games that you have to think about, the card game is better for this.
- hidden hands / cards = more intrigue, harder to guess people's roles because you can't tell what their options are. If you like the hidden identity aspect, you'll probably prefer the card game.
The Dice Game
- easier to learn, BY FAR. There aren't a hundred different cards to explain, there's just six possible dice rolls.
- shorter games = great for parties, not great for regular gamers. You don't have to ask people to commit to a full hour, dice games generally only take 15 minutes or so. Because of that, don't expect to play this dozens of times with the same friends, it's just not as replayable.
- fewer options & faster turns = easier to keep people's attention. Again, great for parties.
- public dice roles = less intrigue, since people's strategies are pretty obvious. There's also a bigger chance component thanks to the dice rolls, so there's more excitement in the moment (and more shared excitement, since everyone is watching the rolling).
In conclusion, if you're looking for a game to dive into with the same group of thoughtful friends, you're better off with the card game. The dice game is better for parties where people don't want to learn new complicated rules, and families with younger children w/shorter attention spans.
I hope you found this helpful!
The 4 roles and the many character cards, with their abilities, add enough strategic variation that the dice never fully control the game. The meanings of the dice are also printed on several cards, which can be given to each player as a quick reminder of what they can do.
The tokens are good quality for what they are, with a nice texture/finish, but I really wish the box had a neater way to store them. I had to micromanage the box's contents to get everything back in there neatly. But it's a minor gripe.
Compared to other dice/card games, it's a bit pricey, but worth it. High production value in all the components. It's made me want to try the card game version too, so it's left me wanting more in a good way.
I ordered it late afternoon on the 27th and received it in the afternoon mail on the 29th. I really love Amazon Prime.
Most recent customer reviews
Everyone gets a character and secret role before rolling the die.