Customer Reviews: DaVinci Jenny Lind Changing Table, Cherry
Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Elvis Presley Shop Cycling on Amazon

Color: Cherry|Change

VINE VOICEon December 26, 2008
I purchased this item to go along with the DaVinci Jenny Lind crib I had bought for my grandchild. It's beautiful. It's sturdy. It was easy to assemble. It has the right height and width and adequate storage (no amount of storage is EVER enough with a baby!)

I have to admit that the previous 2-star review gave me pause but, after seeing and inspecting the other brand's "Jenny Lind" changer on the market at Babies R Us, I decided to take a chance on this one and am so glad I did. Mine came perfectly well packaged, included all the hardware and simple assembly instructions, and had no odors, chips, or any type of damage. Amazon delivered it promptly. (Ditto for the crib).

I think I will get many years of use out of it (and hopefully many grandchildren).
on December 23, 2012
I bought this to match the Jenny Lind crib I purchased. It's a very nice set. Easy to assemble, especially if you have three hands. It's sturdy, secured by the braces under each level. I added additional changing pads and covered them with blue covers just to add a touch of color to soften the look. Some cosmetic flaws , but they are tiny . It's a wonderful addition to the nursery.
review image
on January 30, 2010
The changing table arrived early and had easy to follow instructions. While putting it together we noticed a small cosmetic crack on one of the pieces. We contacted customer service (which is online only) and they respond promptly with an apology and a notice that a replacement part had been shipped. I would definitely recommend this product not only because of its quality but because of the wonderful customer service.
on October 30, 2015
I really love this changing table. You CANNOT beat the price, and the style is so cute and classic. I used Pottery Barn Kids Sabrina baskets, size small in white; I found that it was possible to fit three on the top and three on the bottom, but I ended up using just two on the top (leaving some space for odds and ends that didn't work well in the basket, like wipes placed between them) and one on the bottom (leaving space for folded Aden & Anais swaddle blankets, which I reached for constantly). The pad it comes with hit the trash pretty quickly - it's really thin - but it was easy for me to find a compatible pad (with sides that curve up) and cover (I swear by the white terry Burt's Bees cover available at Target - it shows everything, which I love - I WANT to know when it's dirty!). Having this changing table separate from my dresser allowed me to put other things on the dresser (lamp, frames) and have everything an arm-length away. It has a small footprint, which is nice for a small space. I have been very happy with this product.
on March 28, 2016
This is a great changing table that we actually keep in our family room because we have Irish twins and are constantly changing diapers. If you get the canvas bins from Target in the kids home section, then you can fit 3 across the top and 3 across the bottom to organize all your diapering/extra changes of clothes needs.
on June 22, 2016
This changing table looks so nice. It wasn't expensive, but for the money it is great! It matches the crib I purchased. The first table I received was broken but Amazon sent out a replacement right away instead of waiting till the item was returned.

Everything worked out.
on October 6, 2016
I love this changing table. Lots of guests have loved it too. Put it together by myself and had no problems. Sturdy and super cute. I added baskets from Home Goods. Booya! Looks amazing and so convenient for the grandkids.
on January 20, 2015
I was a little nervous buying this but am very satisfied. It was really easy to put together and looks great. The construction feels sturdy enough and I would have gladly paid much more for it. If you are looking for an inexpensive but high quality product, this is definitely a great buy. I usually believe you get what you pay for, but this change table is way better than expected. The paint looks flawless and the shelves are strong since they are reinforced with a metal crossbar. Anyone can put this together in less than an hour.
on February 17, 2016
Very cute and classic. However, the finish chips VERY easily. This is also the lightest changing table I've ever seen. I worry about it tipping when my son gets bigger/heavier. The shelves are merely thin pieces of mdf that slide on top so you can't put much weight on it. It's a cute piece, and you can't beat the price, but it's not good quality. Go to Land of Nod and buy the real deal.
on December 22, 2014
This is a fantastic changing table and the best part is the price. I hesitated buying a changing table since they really don't last that long, babies outgrow them really fast. But I couldn't find a dresser I liked and I needed somewhere to change my baby and since the price was reasonable I decided to get it. It was a good decision. It came in good shape and it was easy to asemble. Is not very bulky but is sturdy. You can use the space underneath to put baskets and store diapers, creams, wipes or toys. It goes well in the nursery with the Jenny Lind Crib. I guess you can use it with another crib but I'm not sure it would look as nice since this is very vintage looking.