- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Haus Appeal. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$219.00 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. Ships from and sold by Haus Appeal.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied baby crib or bassinet
- Moving the crib to a new location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 2 hours
- Longer assembly times may result in additional service fees
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
DaVinci Kalani 4-in-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Rail, Espresso
- JPMA certified; Meets ASTM international and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified - screened for 360 VOCs and over 10,000 chemicals; Finished in non-toxic multi-step painting process, lead and phthalate safe
- 100% sustainable New Zealand pine wood; Four adjustable mattress positions
- Converts to toddler bed, daybed, and full-size bed (Toddler bed conversion kit included and Full-size bed conversion kit sold separately)
- Max weights: toddler bed = 50 lbs, full-size bed = 500 lbs; Slat strength: 135 lbs; 1 year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
For over 25 years, DaVinci Baby has been dedicated to enabling parents to provide the best for their children, without ever compromising on quality, safety or design.
Award-winning and with rave reviews from experts and parents, Kalani is one of the most reliable and sought-after cribs today. Built from solid wood and with a range of conversions, Kalani Crib provides your child with a safe, stable haven, year after year. With its gentle curves and tasteful design, Kalani has won a special place in homes and hearts worldwide.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Toddler Rail Included
GREENGUARD Gold Certification demonstrates that a product is low-emitting, thus contributing to better indoor air quality. Products are tested for stringent emissions standards, including screening for over 10,000 chemicals and 360 VOCs
Loved by Parents Everywhere
DaVinci has a recognized history of offering nursery staple cribs that have been ranked by the leading, impartial consumer guides as the safest products on the market. The Kalani is also recognized for excellence by Baby Bargains, Baby Center and She Knows Media.
The Kalani for Every Stage
Through the toddler years.
To big kid naps.
Through the teen years.
Complete the Collection: Kalani 3-Drawer Changer, Espresso
The classic Kalani 3-Drawer Changer Dresser is a must-have in any nursery. The top station offers a safe, convenient space for easy changing. Safety strap and changer pad are included. Below, three large drawers are perfectly sized to provide plenty of room for baby's supplies.
Top Customer Reviews
First, the positives. It took my husband and I about two hours to assemble this crib. We weren't in a hurry, and the directions were straightforward, but it just took some time to make sure it was all put together correctly. The wood is gorgeous! It's an absolutely beautiful espresso and matches our other espresso furniture perfectly. Everyone is stunned by how lovely this crib is!
We've moved once with it already - had to unassemble and reassemble - which was no problem. Our daughter is not quite four months old, so I can't vouch as to long-term wear and tear, but I lean on it often and it is totally sturdy, like you'd expect a regular bed to be. Maybe even more sturdy than a regular bed. In fact, it seems so amazingly sturdy that I've been tempted to climb in there with her!
Now for the negatives: Oh wait, there aren't any. I expected this crib to scratch easily because of other reviews, and so we were careful with it while putting it together, but it really hasn't been a problem. I think there are a few small marks where the button of my pants has leaned against it, but you'd have to look close to notice and they are still the espresso color. More like indentations than scratches. This crib is most certainly heirloom quality and far exceeded our expectations. It's one of the most beautiful pieces of furniture we own, and certainly nicer than any other cribs I've ever seen.Read more ›
1. rich cherry finish that complements other cherry furniture in the baby's room.
2. heavy and sturdy
3. 4 height settings. Perfect for a shorty like me to easily set down a sleepy baby. most cribs only offer 3 settings that are either too far apart or does not make much of a difference.
4. mattress springs. i don't like slats or MDF panel to support my bouncing baby boy. slats are a pain to adjust and MDP could slip and slide around.
5. toddler rail is included, which saves a hundred bucks.
6. converts to a head and footboard sleigh bed.
Nothing for the crib. But I would not spend $$ on the furniture accessories from DaVinci. $400 bucks for baby size dressers? MDF and cheaply made? I would recommend going to a furniture store and purchase a real dresser for less or at least comparable that will outlast the crib stage. I have Broyhill dresser, chest, and nightstand for his room that matches the crib and I know will last after he's done with the crib (off to college and converted back to a guest room).
corner changing table in cherry. I don't recall the brand but the color match is great and can be used as a credenza once potty trained. fits nicely in a corner, does not take up much space.Read more ›
PROS: It is a really nice-looking crib, was easy enough to assemble and it's very sturdy. It is easy to move the mattress up and down too. We moved cross-country about a year ago, and this is one of the few pieces of furniture that the movers DIDN'T manage to break. (Well, on second thought, that's not entirely true. They did chip about a 3-4 inch piece of wood off the toddler rail. But we don't use that piece and the crib as a whole fared a LOT better than most of our other furniture, let me tell you!)
CONS: The crib does come with the toddler rail, but it does NOT come with the rails to convert to a full sized bed. It also does scratch very easily. I do not think that it is the finish/stain that is the problem, but the fact that the crib is made of a softer wood. There are now numerous indentations on the front of the crib from my husband and I leaning over it (with our jean buttons and zippers.) I had covered the sides with Kidkusion Gummi Crib Rail. This product worked great with the crib, and prevented it from getting chew marks, but there wasn't enough of the Gummi cover to protect the front as well- hence the marks from our clothing.
This is not the fault of the crib, but we had a very difficult time sleep-training my son. Once he was dexterous enough to start trying to climb out, we converted it using the toddler rail. But at that point he still was not sleeping through the night and he refused to stay in it. So we ended up buying him a regular toddler bed (which he LOVES.... but still rarely makes it through a night without popping out of bed.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very sturdy crib. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it does scratch pretty easily while putting it together and it t took 2 hours for my husband and a friend to put it... Read morePublished 1 hour ago by Emily writer
This was an absolute pain to put together, but it was incredibly worthwhile. It's gorgeous, sturdy, and adjustable. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Jenny
Best best best quality baby product ever! No smells really good. Think buy a whole set furniture for my boy. Buy it now so worth itPublished 8 days ago by William Merchant
Fair price, quality workmanship, easy instructions. This shipped fast and was 1/4 the price of the baby-box stores around town. Read morePublished 11 days ago by K. Bontrager
The crib looks okay and feels sturdy. But it took me just under 3 hours to assemble it. I'm an IKEA assembly whiz. But this product's assembly is terrible. Read morePublished 11 days ago by DK
This crib looks pretty and I'm sure we'll be happy with it but it's IMPOSSIBLE to put together. If you want your day to be ruined, or if you just feel like getting really mad and... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Rachelle