Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Beauty & Grooming Book House Cleaning ManchesterByTheSea ManchesterByTheSea ManchesterByTheSea  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis LaLa GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 182 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 223 reviews
on September 14, 2009
THIS MATTRESS FITS SNUGLY INTO THE DaVINCI CRIB AND APPEARS TO BE COMFORTABLE FOR THE BABY. WOULD RECOMMEND IT.

UPDATE:

So sorry if I misled anyone into buying this mattress as this has turned out to be one sorry mattress. I purchased this mattress June of 2009. It is now Jan. 2011 and this mattress is sagging horribly over to one end. It appeares all the batting has gone to one end and the other end is about 2-3 inches thick. I paid $99.00 from amazon. See it is now $69.00. As a baby mattress it is worth zilch. DO NOT BUY THIS MATTRESS FOR YOUR PRECIOUS BABY.
55 comments| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2009
I was worried this mattress would be a little too big to fit an average crib sheet after reading some reviews, but it is perfect.
It fits perfectly in my DaVinci Emily crib and the standard crib sheets (two different brands) fit well.
on November 27, 2011
within 3 months it is con caved where baby sleeps. very low quality. im not mad because i got it free with bed purchase. a trash bag full of leaves is a better mattress
on January 18, 2016
I thought this mattress seemed wonderful, albeit a bit on the soft-side, for the price. However, after only 8 months of use by a small-for-her-age baby, it resembles a giant, crumpled white paper bag. Sadly, it belongs in the garbage. I spent twice as much on a similar mattress 5 years ago, and it is still being used, in excellent condition, by her toddler brother. Please don't buy this mattress. It is not only a poor value, but it is unsafe in terms of SIDS prevention.
on August 11, 2010
I was a little worried about purchasing this mattress after reading some of the other reviews, but after it was delivered we were pleasantly surprised. It fits snuggly in our DaVinci Kalani Crib, there is no space between the mattress and the crib bars. I mean the baby would have to be super strong just to get his hand in between. It is nice and firm, but soft enough to be comfortable. It feels like an adult mattress which our son loves.
Another review mentioned that it makes a loud crinkly noise when you lay the baby on it but we haven't had that problem. So far so good. It's a very nice mattress...a bit pricey but all crib mattresses are like that. We're happy with our purchase.
on March 18, 2011
This mattress is good quality, firm, and the stain proof material does not make noise when my daughter moves around. That's all I can really ask for.
on January 10, 2010
Can't wait to use this for our son due in February. It's pleasantly thick and cushy, honestly much nicer than the one we got for our daughter when she was born in '07. It also fits the crib we bought like a glove but not too tightly to change sheets. Very pleased with our purchase.
on March 17, 2012
We bought this crib mattress for our second child. It fits the DaVinci Kalani crib perfectly. I was surprised by how lightweight it was! It's a great quality and a great price. I'd def recommend this mattress.
on November 22, 2010
We've had this crib and mattress for about a year now. My 16 month old has slept on the mattress for about a month now and one side of it is flat. We have her crib converted to a toddler bed and the mattress is now lower than the toddler railing is. I'm not sure if that's where she sleeps for the most part, or what, but I'm getting a new mattress here soon. It is also very loud when I lay her down, it sounds like she's laying on plastic bags. I've never had a mattress sound like that, not even the super cheap one from Walmart that we had for my oldest.
If you're going to get a mattress, get a Sealy. My middle daughter has one that was one of my friends' who's daughter is almost 6 and the thing is almost brand new. It's been slept on much much more than the Twilight mattress has and it's still holding up very well. It's the Sealy Baby Ultra Rest one.
on December 21, 2016
After 2 months of sleeping on this mattress my 4 month old who is only in the 25% for weight has created an indentation in the mattress. This is not firm enough for a new born baby to safely sleep on and certainly would not hold up over time. I am currently choosing a new mattress.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.