Want this professionally assembled?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied baby crib or bassinet
- Please allow a 2 hour window for crib assembly
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
DaVnci Jenny Lind 3-in-1 Convertable Crib, Ebony
- JPMA certified; Meets ASTM international and U.S. CPSC safety standards; GREENGUARD Gold Certified - screened for 360 VOCs and over 10,000 chemicals
- Finished in non-toxic multi-step painting process, lead and phthalate safe; 100% sustainable New Zealand pine wood and CARB II compliant MDF
- Four adjustable mattress positions; Wheels included
- Converts to daybed and toddler bed; Toddler bed conversion kit sold separately
- Max weight: toddler bed = 50 lbs; Slat strength: 135 lbs; 1 year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
For over 25 years, DaVinci Baby has been dedicated to enabling parents to provide the best for their children, without ever compromising on quality, safety or design.
Davinci Jenny Lind 3-in-1 Convertable Crib, Ebony
A favorite nursery staple, DaVinci's timeless Jenny Lind 3-in-1 Crib is now available in limited edition finishes. Attributing a pop of color to a familiar classic, the new finishes bring a fun and creative aura to any nursery. With its signature intricate spindle posts, stationary sides, and optional wheels, the Jenny Lind is constructed with the newest and most stringent safety standards in mind.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Toddler Rail included on Select Finishes
GREENGUARD Gold Certification demonstrates that a product is low-emitting, thus contributing to better indoor air quality. Products are tested for stringent emissions standards, including screening for over 10,000 chemicals and 360 VOCs
Loved by Parents Everywhere
DaVinci has a recognized history of offering nursery staple cribs that have been ranked by the leading, impartial consumer guides as the safest products on the market. The Jenny Lind Crib is also recognized as the Winner in Best Vintage-looking Crib by Babble.
The Jenny Lind for Every Stage
Through the toddler years.
To big kid naps.
Complete the Collection: Jenny Lind Changing Table, Ebony
The Jenny Lind Changing Table is the perfect pairing with the Jenny Lind Crib. Intricate spindle posts deliver classic grace from top to toe, and open shelves keep diapers and lotions within easy reach for convenient changing.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The Jenny Lind crib is made of all solid wood (except for the models with a drawer which has an mdf panel). The wood is New Zealand Pine which is sustainably grown and forested in New Zealand.
2. The crib is made in Taiwan.
3. The glue used to adhere the crib slats is formaldehyde free, is water-based and non-toxic.
3. The finish on the crib -- here is a direct quote from the company -- "For all of our paints and finishes we use a non toxic sealer with lacquer. Our paint is ultra-safe. We exceed JPMA regulations and go through annual paint tests. Paint is called safe when it has toxic materials under 300 parts per million [ppm]. For a company to claim low toxicity means they have paint with toxicity below 90 ppm. Here at Million Dollar Baby, our paint levels come in at less than 2 ppm." -- Just to give you a comparison, Benjamin Moore Eco Spec paint which is LEED certified and has a toxicity level of .1 ppm. So although the finish on the crib is not that low, it is still very, very, very good.
4. Million Dollar Baby was willing to sell me an unfinished crib to help allay my fears about off-gassing -- which really impressed me. However after the $189 crib price tag, the $103 shipping cost and the exorbitant amount of money/hassle to get the crib painted or do it ourselves, we started to wonder if we were going overboard.Read more ›
I contacted customer service and was sent a new metal spring frame that has notches so the arms aren't able to move. The mattress no longer tilts. IF you purchase this crib- I would contact customer service and request a spring frame that doesn't allow the arms to move (basically sent me a spring frame from a different crib). Simple fix! Now I wonder why they didn't just include it with the crib to begin with!!
My husband pressed down on it a bunch of times and man-handled it a little but he says that it's definitely sturdy so neither of us have any concerns about putting the baby down in it.
The crib has four notches for the mattress height. My daughter's been in the crib for about 3 months (she is now 7 months old, 21 lbs and about 28 inches) and she's just recently moved down one notch. My husband easily moved the mattress down one notch with the assistance of an allen wrench. The crib was also very simple for him to put together.
I know there's a lot out there about the risk of buying cribs made in China and the toxicity of paint used on cribs, but I spent some time on Google looking into this crib and I felt confident that my daughter would be safe in this, though I did let it air out for around 10 months before putting her in it. And I'm one of those organic-baby-food-buying, glass-bottle-using, chemical-avoiding, generally overly anxious first-time moms.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I could not love this crib more than I already do. It's beautiful! It's sturdy and very well made, easy to put together and oh so pleasing to the eye. Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Maya
I needed a small crib for my very small apt. Not only this is a very beautiful crib it is easy to install. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
cute vintage looking crib, perfect for my shabby chic decor and easy to assemble. a great buy as well since baby can continue to use this when she becomes a toddler, granted I know... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Trisha
This is a very likeable crib. REMEMBER though that the sides do not move up/down. Lately the crib reports say the non movable sides are much safer so there you go! Read morePublished 10 days ago by Elizabeth Cazan
We bought this crib so when our son has an overnight at my in laws. Easy to assemble but the quality is ok. Kinda flimsy but so far it gets the job donePublished 13 days ago by Brooke Ecker
I love this crib. It was easy to put together. Ours arrived perfect with no flaws and all pieces. I love that it has wheels makes it so easy to move and vacuum under. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Kirsten