Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Dabbawalla Bags Preschool Backpack, Panda Bear
|Item Weight||0.65 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sized and designed for preschoolers and early elementary school children with cushioned, adjustable straps and two inside and one outside pocket.
- Machine-washable (front loaders only) or hand wash.
- Individually-crafted in Taiwan at a woman-owned factory.
- Inside dimensions: 11" High x 9" Wide and 6" Deep
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sewn with love, built for fun and stylish enough to stand out from the crowd.
Dabbawalla Bags are sized and designed especially for preschoolers and early elementary school. Thoughtful, functional details include a sturdy grip handle, wide zipper openings and cushioned straps that adjust from the inside and can be pulled tight when carried as a tote. Roomy enough to tote lunch, toys and treasures on adventures near and far. Machine washable and 100% toxic-free.
Greetings from Dabbawalla Bags!
In a world of mega-merchandising, Dabbawalla Bags stands apart with our line of specialty bags for the whole family. We are a small, Seattle-based company whose sole mission is to design bags that are functional, fun to carry, and crafted from sustainable materials. We believe fun and function don't have to compromise manufacturing ethics or environmental stewardship.
Inspired by the legendary dabbawallas, an Indian system of delivering home-cooked meals to office workers, Dabbawalla Bags offers a modern twist with our colorful bags for busy families. Every Dabbawalla Bag is individually-crafted at our small, woman-owned factory in Taiwan that supports fair labor practices.
Sewn with love. Built for fun. Stylish enough to stand out from the crowd.
Ethical Manufacturing. Exceptional Quality. Sustainable Textiles.
Adventures near and far are more fun when accompanied by a Dabbawalla Backpack.
Roomy enough to fit lunch and snacks for school, outings to the park or overnight at Grandma's. A preschool folder can be accommodated by bending down corners.
Cushioned straps adjust from inside the bag which means no dragging straps. A sturdy grip handle makes it easy to grab and go or to hang from a school cubby.
Sustainable material is 100% toxic free, lead-free, BPA-free. Zero phthalates or PVC.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Right sizing for 3 year old. Big enough for a lunchbox, water bottle, and extra clothes crammed on top. No, not enough space for a notebook but a three year old shouldn't really be using a full size binder and any bag that fits one is not going to fit the kid.
Water bottle pockets on the inside. Yeah I thought it was weird at first. Now I think I will forever think less of all other bags not having this. Kids throw bags around. Things slide out of those side pockets. Everything fully contained is a brilliant idea.
Super super cute. Really.
Straps adjusting inside. Although the parental control aspect is nice, it means the child has to wiggle in and out because once adjusted the length is fixed. You can't tighten once the bag is on.
No chest clip. None of the cute ones have it but they should, smaller kids are not so good at not letting things just slide off.
No outside pockets at all.
Inside mesh pocket stops just short of the bottom making it a little awkward. This is because the straps block it.