BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(1 star). See all 1,785 reviews
on July 23, 2013
I got this in March as a FAOTD. It is repeating as a FAOTD in July 2013. In both cases, the app has permissions that allow the phone to be always searching the internet. This makes the battery die quickly! Additionally, I'm not sure what info keeps getting uploaded from my phone. I decided the game is just not worth my privacy so I have deleted it.
on July 23, 2013
Immediately after installing this app my Galaxy S3 started restarting itself every minute. Everytime it restarted it would act really sluggish and fail to load the background image or on-screen keyboard interface. After sixty seconds it would then hang briefly before, without the usually goodbye screen or shutdown noise occuring, the T-Mobile splash screen would appear and the lock screen would load back up. Even when I just left the phone at the lock screen it was restarting every minute on the dot. Once I finally managed to uninstall this app before the phone could restart again the problem instantly stopped.

Admittedly I cannot rate the app itself because I was never able to use it the fact that it completely screwed up my phone is enough for me to never again try an app by this developer.
on August 31, 2013
In the instructions for how the game is played it doesn't say that it has to be words they pick. I made 5 words out of the 6 but they weren't the ones they selected. It says you get credit for the ones you make but if those aren't what they want they don't count them. Very disappointed! Would like to return the app.
on July 23, 2013
My Vipre antivrus spotted malware while scanning this app. I will not install. It's disappointing to me that some developers feel the need to put in potentially harmful components in an app. I suppose amazon believes the malware in this game isn't harmful. Maybe the developers are wanting to collect data from the users of their apps. I won't be one of those users who allow my data to be collected. Not for a game, anyway.
on February 10, 2015
Privacy invasions and unessesary permissions. You are basically buying adware and spyware for your phone. Glad this was a free app.
on September 14, 2013
Challenging, fun, somewhat unique. I have to agree with everyone that mentioned the dictionary issues. How in the hell can you create a dictionary that doesn't recognize the use of the simple three-letter word, 'fed'??? Is this real? Even now, in this app's 'create your own review' section, it doesn't recognize the use of the word 'recognize'!!! I also must agree with another user about the 'ego-feeding'... creating an overabundance of hurray's and 'hurrah's when none were earned. And then there is the issue of continuously fighting the game to correctly place the letters. This function is badly in need of adjustment. My one-star rating, however, is for the genuine ignorance in calling it a 'word game' that doesn't accept several REAL words. Shame on the developers. Fix the dictionary issues and I will reconsider my one star score.
on November 4, 2013
kept locking up my phone. there are better word games to get. I was very disppointed and uninstalled it quickly.
on January 25, 2016
ugh
on January 22, 2015
Too many things popping up and too much info pilfered by the company.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2013
Did not care for this app, no special reason, just did not like it. Didn't like the features or the way it worked. Not what I was looking for.