- * Soft, reliably warm & pristinely woven from the finest Pashmina & Silk.
- * Plush, stylish & excellently crafted - will keep you warm and looking fabulous.
- * Versatile - shawl, wrap, scarfCan be worn year-round and perfect for all occasions.
- * 70% Pashmina & 30% Silk - 80" length x 28" width
- * Fringed ends. Imported. Dry Clean.
Customers who bought this item also bought
This finely woven Pashmina Shawl will keep you warm and looking incredibly polished whatever the occasion. The natural qualities of the Pashmina provide warmth, softness and durability while also adding elegance and beauty. Expertly woven with only the finest Pashmina , this Pashmina Shawl can be used all year and for any occasion. Due to the amazing versatility & practicality of this Pashmina Shawl, anytime is a good time - day and night, while traveling and at home, formal events and casual outings, as a wrap, shawl and scarf. A timeless, must-have piece that you can always carry with you. 80" length x 28" width. Fringed ends. Imported. Dry Clean.
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 7.2 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001VNTUTW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 13, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I would never ever use this seller again and I really object to the fact that Amazon still have the false advertisement on the website. There is no facility for no stars on the review page so I am forced to give it one but it does not deserve even that.
The fabric is VERY thin(you can see through it) and the overall quality is very poor. Is this Scarf/wrap soft? Yes, very soft. I love the way it feels. If the color had been even some what close to the shimmery blue pictured, I wouldn't be AS upset, since it was less than $10.
However, I know a lot of people are snatching these up thinking they are going to be good quality based on the product description and a few positive reviews and not to mention how gorgeous the colors look and plan on giving them as Christmas gifts. I would be soooo embarrassed if I had given this to someone. I can get better quality from Walmart, actually, this scarf is made in china based on the tag, so I might be able to find it there.
I'm glad I didn't order more than one like I was going to do at first.
I will definitely not be keeping it. Lets see how long it takes for them to respond and send me a return label.
Wear well, wash well and always in fashion!