YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 263 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on January 13, 2010
I ordered three of these. They are clearly advertised as "pristinely woven from the finest pashmina and silk", yet the label says acrylic. They are clearly advertised as Lauren and they are not. I emailed the seller, who replied that they would send a return label. I replied to them immediately saying that as I was going out of town could they please email the label. This was on January 5. I did not have a reply and have now left town so do not know what they have done. This is not only false representation, it is discourteous service and has left me having paid for goods which are not as promised and not knowing what the seller has done until next month.

I would never ever use this seller again and I really object to the fact that Amazon still have the false advertisement on the website. There is no facility for no stars on the review page so I am forced to give it one but it does not deserve even that.
77 comments| 304 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2010
The shawl was delivered promptly. The color is lighter than I expected (I ordered sky blue). It's still a pretty color, but the fabric is not what I expected. I ordered an ivory scarf several weeks ago that is 100% Pashmina, and the texture is quite different from the texture of this shawl. The ivory scarf came from India and it is clearly made of wool --it feels scratchy on my neck. This shawl feels suspiciously like rayon to me. The plastic bag containing the shawl says "Made in China", which adds to my suspicions. I feel I just spent fifteen dollars on a cheap imitation, when I was led to believe I was buying the real thing.
33 comments| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 10, 2011
I am awaiting a response from the seller because I want a refund. I ordered the "Sky" blue and it looks nothing like pictured. I uploaded 2 pictures to this item up top, so people will actually be able to see what color they will get getting. I wish I would have never ordered it.

The fabric is VERY thin(you can see through it) and the overall quality is very poor. Is this Scarf/wrap soft? Yes, very soft. I love the way it feels. If the color had been even some what close to the shimmery blue pictured, I wouldn't be AS upset, since it was less than $10.

However, I know a lot of people are snatching these up thinking they are going to be good quality based on the product description and a few positive reviews and not to mention how gorgeous the colors look and plan on giving them as Christmas gifts. I would be soooo embarrassed if I had given this to someone. I can get better quality from Walmart, actually, this scarf is made in china based on the tag, so I might be able to find it there.

I'm glad I didn't order more than one like I was going to do at first.

I will definitely not be keeping it. Lets see how long it takes for them to respond and send me a return label.
review image review image
33 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 19, 2010
I have not received my item purchased for a special event (wedding). I am going to contact the seller and cancel my order. The one star rating above is only being given because this program would not let me delete the star once it was clicked.
on December 15, 2010
i was skeptical when i ordered 8 of these for my bridesmaids. the price was too good to be true, and some of the other reviews made me nervous about the quality. well, the deal was too good, but it was true! the colors were exact to what i saw on screen (i got the sky blue and lipstick red) the feel was fantastic and the shipping was quick and inexpensive. overall, so happy with this product!
on October 25, 2011
what the heck the color of the scarfs are way off on the picture... ordered hot pink got pale pink, ordered deep purpple got really light lavender and the 100% pashmina I don't think so!!!!
on November 2, 2011
I got not the same scarf which was on the pic,It was absolutly different.I ordered it with hope it would be as good as it was shown on the pic.
on December 30, 2011
Sure, this shawl wasn't very expensive. But it was clearly advertised as a silk Lauren Pashmina. Which it is not, by any stretch of the imagination. It is uber cheap acrylic something or other. I was not happy with this purchase and contacted the seller for a return label which after 6 weeks and an automated email I still have yet to resolve this issue. Not doing business with this seller again.
on October 18, 2011
I understand what other people are saying about these not being true pashminas, etc....but I paid $5 for each of mine and even if they are fakes I'll still be wearing them proudly... Even getting something low quality at a regular department store you would be pay far more than $5 so I'm happy with my purchase---regardless of how they were advertised (which I do agree was pretty crappy!)
on January 12, 2013
First, the shawl smelled awful straight out of the plastic folio it came in. It had such a loosely-put-together fabric, that I was afraid to give it as a gift because I thought for sure it would fall apart. I returned this item.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.