Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on March 12, 2015
This product is full of nasty stuff like sodium saccharin, sodium lauryl sulphate, sorbitol, PVM/MA copolymer and other stuff. Better to use the meswak wood stick than this horrible toothpaste.
on July 11, 2014
I bought this because I was looking for a toothpaste without fluoride. Both this and Tom's of Main give me cotton mouth, but this one is the worst. I can't even get anything spit out without it sticking to my lips and tongue. Also the skin in my mouth begins to peel away every time I use the stuff.
on April 29, 2013
This toothpaste has formaldehyde which is dangerous to health. I would not buy it again and threw away my purchase
on April 23, 2014
I did not like the ingredients printed on the tube. I will return this product for a refund in the near future.
on May 28, 2017
good stuff
on June 15, 2015
it's the most amazing toothpaste and it tastes great.
on October 26, 2015
Perfect
on February 11, 2015
Works really well. Makes my mouth feel happy.
on January 18, 2015
Great buy....quick delivery.
on October 10, 2013
Just a nice foamy toothpaste with a nice licorice taste very mild and not very minty at all, if you have sensitivity this is supposed to be great for that, I personally use all types of dental products to get relief from over sensitive gums, and I have used similar types of toothpaste before. I cannot say for sure that it will be better for gums than a typical sensitive teeth toothpaste, which may be useful. But I have used it without any problems. Some of the herbal toothpastes are fine, others are too abrasive but this seems fine so I don't have any complaints. The flavor is fine. But I would add this may seem like an unusual flavor, if you're used to mint. I would give it a try.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.