- Paperback: 276 pages
- Publisher: Hamilton Books (July 16, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0761844651
- ISBN-13: 978-0761844655
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,092,906 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dacia: Land of Transylvania, Cornerstone of Ancient Eastern Europe
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Ion Grumeza, whose family name is Dacian, is a Romanian-born historian and scholar. He lived in Romania until 1972, when he emigrated to the United States and became a citizen. He is the author of Admiring the Goose Steps: How Hitler Succeeded in Intimidating the World Powers.