Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 79 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 99 reviews
on December 13, 2016
Loved watching this with my grandson. We both laughed heartily at the escapades. There were also some good character building traits taught midst the humor and good storyline.
on June 8, 2017
My kids liked it, they were 8 & 9, but not a family the whole family will enjoy IMO.
on March 29, 2017
Everything was timely and precise. Thank you.
on October 6, 2015
Not quite as good as Daddy Day Care, but a fun, kid-friendly movie nonetheless.
on July 16, 2016
I love Daddy Day Care, but this is one of those examples when a sequel should NOT be made if the quality isn't going to rival that of the original. Despite the talent of Cuba Gooding Jr, this movie just didn't have the humor or the heart of the original.
on April 25, 2016
I rented the movie but after running for few minutes it got stuck. I could not see the movie. I think I should have a refund
on February 16, 2016
My son loves movies about camps. We really enjoyed watching this one. 2 men that own a daddy daycare purchase a camp and the camp is in horrible shape, but they turn things around. It has great acting, and good story to it.
on July 6, 2016
I cannot believe that husband actually considered running a day camp after watching this!! lol!! Great family movie with a new perspective on male and female roles!!
on August 9, 2016
Pretty lame. Some kids may enjoy it, but mine found it pretty uninteresting. Just kind of a weak story with bland scenes. Sorry Cuba.
on October 29, 2016
I was hoping this would be as funny as Daddy Day Care. It wasn't. I feel asleep while watching it with the kids.