- File Size: 1272 KB
- Print Length: 210 pages
- Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers (January 25, 2011)
- Publication Date: January 25, 2011
- Sold by: Random House LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004GXBBHI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,685,055 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #4690 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Classics
- #5165 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Girls & Women
- #12209 in Kindle Store > Whispersync for Voice > Children's eBooks
|Print List Price:||$4.98|
Random House LLC
Price set by seller.
Daddy-Long-Legs (Looking Glass Library) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Kindle, January 25, 2011||
|Length: 210 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
|Age Level: 9 - 12|
|Grade Level: 4 - 7|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Better look into this, Amazon.
Engaging, heartfelt May-December romance, a coming of age tale with old world charm. Equally enthralling sequel entitled Dear Enemy soon followed. Unfortunately, Webster who happened to be Twain's niece died soon afterward; however, her stories including her most popular installment (this one) live on for new generations of readers to discover!