Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 583 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 640 reviews
on May 27, 2015
this bright green watch was a gift for my girlfriend , when she opened it she loved me even more than before , super bright , large face , second hand , that's her only requirement on a wristwatch , she works at the hospital . i seems the brighter and wilder the better , the complements are nonstop . it's not expensive , and it makes her happy . 5 stars,
on March 28, 2017
i'm impressed with the quality of this watch given the price! i'm a nurse and it's so quick and easy to read. originally bought aqua but i went ahead and purchased another in black :) very comfortable to wear
review image
on June 15, 2016
My 8 year old girl loves this watch. We've tried several cheap watches for kids, but the bands were always an issue. This one seems to be OK. We'll see how long it lasts, but for the price, I'm happy.
on January 1, 2017
Unbelievable price. I expected it to run about a month. My last one is a year and a half old, I wear everyday and am not gentle with it. It's still going. The strap has slipped out twice, but I just set it back in.
on December 30, 2014
Brought this for my ten years old daughter and she absolutely love it. Pink is her color.
on April 4, 2017
I am so excited to use this for my EMT class. It fits great and I love the color.
on September 10, 2016
I like to collect watches and match them with my shoes and outfits, because I think it's important to make your self look good and feel good. I have expensive watches and some cheaper brands, so I like to have an assortment to choose from.
When I saw this watch I loved the color and there were eleven different colors to choose from. I am getting ready to go on vacation and spend time at the beach. The color of this watch matches perfectly to my swimsuit cover up!
This watch is easy to put on and feels secure so I don't have to worry about it slipping. The watch is made out of stainless steel and the band is made out of silicone. I like the gold trim and the gold numbers. This watch is very easy to read because the numbers are bigger than some of the other watches I've seen. I am really pleased that I made this purchase.
review image review image review image
on July 11, 2017
Was playing with my girl
The watch belt pin went out and the watch fell down two feet. And broke into three pieces .front back and machine.....less than a toy
on August 10, 2017
Nice working young girls watch. Its was cheap, but. A bit disappointing that the side dials didn't work; it's there for show only.
on May 29, 2017
I love this watch! It is so easy to tell what time it is with the big numbers on the watch. I got navy blue and the watch looks just like the picture. I hope this watches battery lasts awhile, it was cheap! I would recommend this watch to anyone. Great colors also!