- This item includes a $10 discount code for the August MS515 Portable Bluetooth Speakers. It will be available on the checkout page and emailed to you within 7 days of ordering. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Daffodil EC005 Windproof Flameless Lighter - Rechargeable USB Charged Electronic Cigarette Lighter
|Price:||$6.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Windproof Lighter - Light cigarettes in all weather conditions
- USB Charged - Easily charged at your desk, in your car or from any powered USB port
- 60 Light Battery - Internal battery lasts for 60 lights between charges
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Can be easily char
Top Customer Reviews
Update: The lighter has stopped working, although more expensive then a throw away lighter, it lasted longer then a throw away lighter. I will order another one and try again. This is why I changed my review to a 3. If the next one works better, will upgrade my review again. It is easy to recharge and worked great for as long as it did.
The USB stick does not lock into place. When you try to insert it into a USB port, it just shoves the male end back into the body of the unit, which then exposes the hot coil on the other side. Not cool, unsafe, and unfit to be anywhere near any of my components. Big bummer, strongly advise looking elsewhere and avoiding my mistake.
Everything I said before still holds true, but my boyfriend, after continued uses, let me know that it doesn't stay lit long enough to light his cigarettes, and he has towline it a few times to actually get it lit. He still likes it because it works in a pinch, but he says that's a small drawback. Still a brilliant device, and a great bargain for a rechargeable lighter!
The only downsides are:
1. It feels cheap, but I guess it's $8
2. The plastic molding on the USB plugin is large. While it plugs into my computer just fine, I had to strip down the sides of the plastic for it to fit into my photive USB charger. I've never had a problem like this with a USB device.
3. According to a lot of the reviews, they break easily. I haven't had a problem with mine yet, however.
I really wish there was a "premium" version of this product. I'd gladly pay $30 for one that's made out of better materials and is less likely to break. It feels and looks so cheap that I'm worried one of my USB ports will catch on fire like some of those chinese USB devices.
The coil kind of freaks me out as it smokes every time I have tried to see if it functions correctly.
The point of getting this was to be able to start a fire since I don't see me ever rubbing 2 sticks together working. But I'm not sure if this is a match for me.
It just seems like it's kind of cheaply made, I'm not quite sure what I was expecting. Maybe something that doesn't stink?
Maybe I'm being too harsh.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Needs charged too often. Residue from cigarette clogs coils fairly quickly.Published 1 month ago by Dave J Green
Could be better. Sketchy performance and does not stay lit long enough. Finicky charging. Does have a good design and works in wind. Cheap feel.Published 2 months ago by B. Stronks
Unable to fit it into USB port to charge as previously mentionedPublished 2 months ago by Paul J. Rosch, MD
It takes some effort to burn things with this, but it'll do the job sometimesPublished 5 months ago by Vincent
Plastic USB lighter. Lights up during charging. After one day of use, refuse to charge anymore. Although it is below 10 dollars, still it should function as advertised. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Jeff YEO