Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $150.00 shipping
2-Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by email; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace, or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible.
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Used or refurbished products, or products purchased for commercial use, are not eligible.
Dagger Kayaks Zydeco 9.0 Kayak
|Price:||$449.00 + $60.00 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Great for Flat-Water cruising or taking full control in slow-moving water of rivers and inlets
- The 9.0 is lightweight for easier carrying and cartopping, while the shorter length offers increased control for twisty environments
- Offers a comfortable but dialed-in Cockpit design that's roomy enough for relaxation without sacrificing the performance capabilities
- Boat length: 9' 1 inch
- Boat weight: 36.5 lbs
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Put yourself in command, from flat-water cruising to taking full control in moving water of rivers and inlets. The Zydeco design has been completely overhauled for even more maneuverability and faster acceleration than ever before.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cockpit is open and broad, very comfortable, and very easy to enter and exit. The tracking isn’t as good as my fiberglass kayak, but I didn’t get this kayak for speed or tracking. I got it because I wanted to have the option to go out for an hour or so, without it taking a lot of time prepping and/or looking for someone to help me launch. (When I want to go fast and/or stay out for a few hours/overnight, I take my fiberglass kayak.)
I took this kayak out in moderately rough seas (with a ‘lifeguard’ on shore), to test out what the kayak could handle. Other than some waves splashing over the bow, the kayak handled the turbulence well. Although I normally wouldn’t take it out in rough seas, it’s good to know that if the weather changed unexpectedly, I’d be OK. Plus I always stay close to shore when in this kayak.
I am really pleased with this kayak, and getting a lot of use out of it!