|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$12.95 - $15.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Acrylic
- Material: 100% Soft Acrylic, a synthetic alternative to wool with similar warmth and softness
- Dimension: 16.5 L x 3.5 W inches un-stretched. Width can be max-stretched to 7.5 inches
- Usage: Stylish and functional to wear with boots, booties, over stockings; under work attire or as sports usage for joggers or gymnasts
- Risk-Free Shopping: quality assurance in addition to a no-question-asked return policy
- Easy Care: Machine-washable, extremely color-fast and very resistant to deterioration from sunlight exposure
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Design: This classic cable knit design is super easy to match with clothes. It's not only a must-have cold weather accessories to keep legs warm for girls and women of all age but also makes a great holiday gift for your friends and loved ones.
Material: 100% acrylic, a synthetic alternative to wool with similar warmth
Medium - 16.5 L x 3.5 W inches un-stretched; width can be max-stretched to 7.5 inches
Long - 25 L x 4 W inches un-stretched; width can be max stretched to 8 inches
Color Availability: white, black, gray and khaki
Boot Cuff: 7.5 L x 4 W inches un-stretched. Width can be max-stretched to 9.5 inches. Available in Black and White.
- Wear with riding boots, peeking or folding over the top of your boot for most stylish look
- Wear with rubber rain boots to add a layer of insulation
- Wear with booties / ankle boots to add interest to your ensemble while providing practical warmth
However, because acrylic yarn is lack of stretch, these leg warmers are less elastic than those made with spandex (Nylon). Although elastic bands are added at the top edge to prevent falling, they are NOT for high performance wear. Wash and dry them will help restore their original shapes.
Risk-Free Shopping: Besides a no-question-asked return policy, Dahlia also provides quality assurance for a risk-free shopping experience.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B009TCFHZ8
- Item model number: LG0024ACW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 19, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love these ankle warmers. My ankles get cold but these are great for keeping them warm. The size I purchased was the One Size. They fit nicely over my jean and skinny legged slacks and work fine under slacks that are not the skinny, tight legged slacks. They are not at all itchy, but quite comfortable. I washed mine in the washing machine. I put them in a lingerie bag to prevent them from stretch during the spin cycle and I used cool water. I also let them air dry, which did not take long at all. They cam out great, actually back to their original size (not as stretched out as they were after wearing them for some time). I am going to buy another pair so that I can wash one pair and wear the other.
The only problem is that so many colors are not available in my size (one size), wish they were.
Dahlia commented on my other review "...we care about quality..." but that doesn't help me with two pairs that I now have to return.
Frankly, if Dahlia cares are quality then:
-- Why were both pairs defective?
-- What are they offering me other than those empty words?