Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on July 24, 2012
this shawl is absolutely lovely except that it is not pictured well here. In order for it to drape like the picture it would have to be on a child or very very small adult. I'm an average size 12 trim lady... but it's too small to drape this way. It barely fits around the shoulder and ties. I will not wear it, but will gift it to my tiny niece for Christmas.
on November 5, 2013
This scarf is gorgeous. I bought it to go with a grey sweater dress that was a little plain up top. I have gotten so many compliments. I'm please with how versatile it is.
on December 18, 2015
What a beautiful scarf!! Its really a lovely....
on March 2, 2014
This triangle scarf is absolutely gorgeous in person. It spices up any outfit. It is extremely well made and beautiful. The greatest thing about it, is that everyone and their mother seems to love it and comment on it. I've actually never gotten more comments about any other piece of clothing I have worn. Magic scarf!
on May 9, 2013
This scarf is absolutely gorgeous. The antique look of the lace will "pop" a simple tee with jeans or add "eloquence" when wearing clothing for the evening. It is light and airy and can be worn all summer and then dress those winter coats. I loved it so much that when I opened the package, I immediately ordered the blue one as well.
on May 24, 2014
I attend many formal social events and have to freeze or wear a jacket that obscures the dress. This scarf provides just enough coverage to stay warmer yet shows off and complements the dress I'm wearing. I can even slide it off and into a handbag. Great fashion addition.
on November 27, 2016
Gorgeous - wore to my son's wedding and got lots of compliments!!
on August 29, 2016
I love this scarf. Very nice.
on December 7, 2014
I love this shawl and got a billon compliments on it. It could be a little bigger, but that's really not a big thing. Good investment and addition to the clost.
on March 25, 2016
Absolutely beautiful!! The picture doesn't do it justice.