Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on December 9, 2015
Not 100% wool in my opinion. Tag on the product said 100% pashmina/cashmere. Pashmina doesn't have any meaning when I comes to fiber content, and since it felt synthetic to me, I decided to test it. There may be some wool in there, but when I put the end of one of the fringe pieces over a flame it melted like plastic. There must be a significant acrylic content in the scarf.
on December 20, 2014
The model must be about 4 ft tall and of very slight build to make the scarf look as long and as full as it does in the picture--check the measurements with a tape so you can have a better physical idea of the size. Still, it does have good length to it. The wool is thin so that it can be twisted and tied in various ways without becoming too bulky, and yet it is warm. The fabric is not soft out of the bag but I will give it a wash and see. Colors are a little more muted than pictured but fairly accurate given the limitations of electronic displays.
on December 27, 2011
I ordered this scarf as a Christmas gift for my daughter. I'm very much impressed with the quality of it. It is very soft and silky without any bulk. It drapes beautifully.
Design is absolutely stunning and looks even better in person than on the picture.
It came fast and even was packed in a lovely pouch.
on February 24, 2015
This scarf is incredibly neutral in color and it goes with EVERYTHING in my closet. I was worried at first that because it is made out of wool that it would be scratchy, but I was pleasantly surprised by how soft and light it feels around my neck. I would definitely recommend this scarf to others. The colors, the texture, the weight and the feel of this scarf are all wonderful.
on November 17, 2012
Looked exactly as pictured and described. Was a little more coarse than I had been expecting for cashmere but still plenty soft. Thin enough to use as a pretty accessory, unless you live in more temperate climates it may not be enough to keep warm.
on December 26, 2013
I bought this scarf as a gift for a family member. It came in an opaque cloth bag, which was wrapped in plastic. I did not take the item out of the cloth bag before wrapping it, so I didn't actually see the scarf until my aunt unwrapped it. I was pleased to see that it was a lovely as its picture. The wool is extremely light-weight, which I view as a positive thing, as it means the scarf can be worn year-round. The scarf is very soft, and the colors are really beautiful. My aunt seemed to like it a great deal. Mission accomplished!
on January 4, 2012
I purchased this gorgeous Pashmina Cashmere Scarf with Ink Painting Watercolor Flowers for my wonderful mom. The scarf becomes her very much! She loves to wear it as it is soft and comfortable while it keeps her warm during the cold winter months. She always gets compliments about how beautiful the scarf looks on her. Thank you for having this item.
on March 15, 2016
I purchased this scarf as a birthday gift for a dear friend. When it arrived I was so pleased that I considered keeping it for myself and ordering her another one. My friend was thrilled with the scarf, and I was very happy to see her so tickled. The quality is excellent and the color is beautiful. Excellent addition to any wardrobe.
on February 17, 2014
I live in Korea and I wear this thing everywhere right now with my wool coat. I like that fact it is thin, and I can use it as a head/hair cover in the summer, and wrap it around my neck to add a layer of warm in the winter. And it is so, so pretty. I get compliments on it all the time.
on February 14, 2015
The color's weren't as vibrant as the picture showed which is kind of disappointing. I thought it would be softer and finer, but the weave is pretty coarse. The Black on it is streaky.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse