Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 4, 2016
the scarf seems to be of good quality, not nearly as colorful as it looks in the picture. I just received it, so I may grow to love it. the shipping was quick
on July 12, 2017
Just what my wife wanted
on December 26, 2016
Bought this for my mom for Christmas. When it arrived, it came in a nice little sack to keep the scarf in. The scarf is surprisingly soft for 100% wool and my mom loved the color/pattern. There were a couple of loose threads on the scarf but it didn't look like they were pulled from it. Makes a nice gift.
on June 7, 2016
Beautiful scarf, very soft colors, lovely alternative to a solid color pashmina. The wool is very thin - nice for a warmer evening, but wouldn't keep you very warm on a cold evening. But the design and colors are just beautiful and matched my bright blue dress beautifully. The wool is quite soft, i.e. not itchy, and had a very nice, classy look.
on June 21, 2017
Beautiful colors. Lightweight, but not too light to ward off a chill. Length and width are perfect. I highly recommend for summer !
on November 15, 2012
Looked exactly as pictured and described. Was a little more coarse than I had been expecting for cashmere but still plenty soft. Thin enough to use as a pretty accessory, unless you live in more temperate climates it may not be enough to keep warm.
on November 28, 2015
My wife always loves the Dahlia Pashmina scarves. This one was a Thanksgiving present which she immediately wore to dinner!
She loved the look of the Blossom branch [spelling mistake in the Amazon product title, but not in the rollover!]
on January 2, 2015
It just seems dull and uninteresting. I expected more from picture. I gave it as a gift and felt like I should apologize.
on December 28, 2016
Love this scarf. The material is light, and the design is beautiful. I have already worn it a few times and have gotten several positive comments.
on June 12, 2016
Beautiful, soft, silky feeling - very thin wool. Very well represented by picture. Works well as a light shawl or warmer scarf. You can see it's over 6 ' long and fairly wide.