- Product Dimensions: 33 x 11 x 22 inches ; 26 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 34.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B005RY1C7Y
- Item model number: 92-4-02
- Average Customer Review: 110 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #203,265 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Dahon Mariner D7 Folding Bike, Brushed
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- # It folds in less than 15 seconds so you can take it anywhere and It’s light enough to carry on public transport.
- Perfect for taking on a bus or train on your commute or stashing in your apartment.
- Equipped with a Dahon Neos rear derailleur that features crisp, fast shifting and a low profile design that is protected from damage.
- 7005 aluminum frame with custom-drawn Sonus tubing and six patented technologies.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Frame Material Type||Aluminum|
|Item Dimensions||22 x 11 x 33 inches|
|Item Weight||26 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||34.5 pounds|
|Size||20- Inch Wheel|
|Style Name||Urban Utility Bike|
Designed specifically for boaters, the Mariner D7 makes your in-shore adventures a lot more fun and convenient. It stashes easily into even the tiniest of boat holds. But when you arrive at a port of call it unfolds in seconds to help you explore or shop for supplies. The perfect accessory for your boat. *Note: While rust resistant, the Mariner is not rust proof . Proper maintenance is required to minimize corrosion. Fast and convenient and perfect for quick errands around town, a jaunt to the nearest café, or a leisurely ride in the park. The emphasis is on comfort and convenience. Dahon Urban Utility bikes fold fast and fold small, perfect if you live in an apartment or commute to work. Customers can mail in their warranty registration card to: please refer to www.dahonbikes.com.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased this bike for our RV trips so it will have to do the way it is. I will be buying another folding bike for my wife. It will not be another Mariner. I think I go with Schwinn. Chances are that it might have similar problems with welding and frame alignment but it will cost less than half of the Mariner price.
Personally I like to carry it on my side, not roll it around. When folded up the seat cushion fits nicely into your hip and the bike's main bar is easy to hold, so it's really simply and quick to just carry around. One annoying thing is the magnetic clip, it works pretty well but if you don't fold up your handle bars the right way it can be a bear to get the magnets to attract to each other. Not a big issue and after a week of use you figure it out.
My bike also was delivered with the gears adjusted horribly (so horrible it was almost impossible to use), so I had to get a tune-up immediately (bye bye $45). If the bike had come tuned up properly I would have rated it 5 stars with ease.