- Product Dimensions: 33 x 11 x 22 inches ; 26 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 34.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B005RY1C7Y
- Item model number: 92-4-02
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (108 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #117,801 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Dahon Mariner D7 Folding Bike, Brushed
|Price:||$579.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- # It folds in less than 15 seconds so you can take it anywhere and It’s light enough to carry on public transport.
- Perfect for taking on a bus or train on your commute or stashing in your apartment.
- Equipped with a Dahon Neos rear derailleur that features crisp, fast shifting and a low profile design that is protected from damage.
- 7005 aluminum frame with custom-drawn Sonus tubing and six patented technologies.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Frame Material Type||Aluminum|
|Item Dimensions||22 x 11 x 33 inches|
|Item Weight||26 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||34.5 pounds|
|Size||20- Inch Wheel|
|Style Name||Urban Utility Bike|
Designed specifically for boaters, the Mariner D7 makes your in-shore adventures a lot more fun and convenient. It stashes easily into even the tiniest of boat holds. But when you arrive at a port of call it unfolds in seconds to help you explore or shop for supplies. The perfect accessory for your boat. *Note: While rust resistant, the Mariner is not rust proof . Proper maintenance is required to minimize corrosion. Fast and convenient and perfect for quick errands around town, a jaunt to the nearest café, or a leisurely ride in the park. The emphasis is on comfort and convenience. Dahon Urban Utility bikes fold fast and fold small, perfect if you live in an apartment or commute to work. Customers can mail in their warranty registration card to: please refer to www.dahonbikes.com.
Top customer reviews
Riding the bike is fun. It is a joy to ride.It shifts smoothly and effortlessly making riding easy! This bike can really move with the top speeds. This bike feels like a larger bike. I am a big person, 6'3" 230lbs and this bike feels solid under my weight. I ride this for commuting (about 4 miles a day) and I also take it for a 10 mile ride once per week.
I couldn't find a bike store that had a selection of folding bikes so trying one out wasn't an option for me. In fact one bike shop employee told me to not bother looking, just order one online. I had to see the Dahon folding bikes around town, and read a bunch of good reviews before I took the risk of ordering a bike online.
The bike arrived in complex packaging. Removing the packaging and familiarizing myself with the bike took a few hours. No adjustments were necessary. Everything was in working order out of the box. I got some accessories, a saddle bag, a mini pump, a water bottle holder, lights, and a bell. Some consideration for the placement of accessories must be made for folding the bike otherwise things on your handlebar can interfere with the wheels when you try to roll it around folded.
Folding it for the first time takes a few minutes. But then after doing the fold a few dozen times I got it down to about 15 seconds. There are a few tricks like standing in right place for leverage, and putting the pedals in the right place. If you leave the seat extended you can push it around the train station like a cart. It is small enough to sit next to you on the train like a piece of luggage. It will fit in the aisle without blocking passage. With the seat lowered into folded position, it stands on its own.
All in all the best bike I ever owned. I am debating whether to get another because I hear in other reviews that some of the unique parts are impossible to find.
Most recent customer reviews
When I go somewhere I can always lock it to a bike rack, however if no bike...Read more