Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on August 23, 2013
I'm on my fourth time of reading Daily Devotions. It is unlike other devotional books - Every chapter is uplifting and anointed. I've bought several of Don Pipers books and give them to friends. It is a blessing I love to share. This book is especially good to read or give as a gift when there are difficult times in life. I will continue reading this over and over as it blesses me every time. Thank you Don Piper and Cec for all of your books. You are definitely touching lives with soul healing touches and inspiration. God bless you always.
on March 7, 2014
I have bought a few of these books after I read my 1st one to give to others. It is easy reading and I believe everyone can get something from this awesome spiritual book..
on November 3, 2017
Daily Devotions inspire one with each devotion that is read. It helps one in everyday situations to deal with problems in their lives.
on February 25, 2016
This is a wonderful book! Many inspirational moments and I'm still reading it. I bought several copies for other people as I want to share this, the stories and the feelings in the book are incredible!
on December 5, 2010
I purchased this book to give to a friend who had experienced a horrible tragedy and was trying to get her life back together. I knew it would be helpful because someone had sent it to me after my own personal tragedy. I have loaned mine to a few friends who needed such strong encouragement and they thanked me. It helps one find hope and strength after thinking all has been lost. Thank you for such an inspirational book!
on October 10, 2014
I was given this devotional as a gift when I was first diagnosed with cancer and alone in the stem cell unit. It was so helpful to me, so I now give it to everyone who has been diagnosed with cancer.
on October 14, 2015
This book gave me a lot of comfort when my beloved mom passed away❤️ It help me through my toughest times of grieving 😌
on November 30, 2007
I recently bought 90 Minutes in Heaven and the devotional that accompanies it. My Mother passed away this past year, and I thought it might be comforting to me to read about someone's experiences. These books were more than comforting - they were totally uplifting for both me and my Father, who is in a nursing home, just waiting to go there and be with my Mom once again.

I highly recommend this to anyone - believer or not - who has lost a loved one.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on March 4, 2011
I have usually 5-6 devotionals that I usually alternate between when we have our devotions before school and I can't alternate from this one... been reading it for a couple weeks already... it is SOOOOO GOOD! I really recommend that you buy one for yourself and one for a gift!

Also love the book it was inspired by 90 Minutes In Heaven
on June 21, 2014
This is a great Devotional very up lifting an encouraging.
Makes you realize that our God is always there for us
Just waiting and loving us no matter what.