Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

78%
22%

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on April 10, 2017
Great Product at a great Price !!
on March 19, 2017
Good motivation
on December 6, 2016
Love It! I Purchased this book January 2016 and I have used it for my daily motivation and inspiration during the year.
I believe anyone and especially business owners who need motivation will find this book useful!
I am a Denis Kimbro fan.
on December 31, 2014
I love this Ebook because it changed my life for the better. The daily motivations were an eye-opener and I think in my opinion that Dennis Kimbro is very intelligent and a genius in his field. Thanks to his powerful books that he took his time to write. Thank you.
on July 31, 2014
I suggest everyone read this book of daily motivations. I've turned many of these wonderful motivations into daily affirmations. Affirming early in the morning shortly after awakening, all during the day and just before I retire to sleep at night. Good for the mind, body and soul.
on March 28, 2013
I have had this book for two years and just realized I never reviewed it...
In those two years I have grown through using the motivations and making these motivations speak to me through my own words.
In fact, this book is so great it has motivated me to pen my writings of motivations through my own words.
Any African American should be inspired to grow and reach the highest highs...
But this book is not just for African Americans it can inspire anyone who is stuck in a rut or needs a new deeper direction.
Thanks Dennis .....
on January 10, 2014
Anyone familiar (a fan, read or purchased books) with the brilliance of Mr. Dennis Kimbro-- will definitely appreciate this edition, as well. A natural compliment to the other written works. Very encouraging!
on January 9, 2013
I have purchased this title twice as a gift and been thanked profusely. If you have a friend or relative who appreciates positive messages, could use daily motivation, needs help to focus on inspirational thoughts, or who works in a stressful job, this is an excellent gift for African-Americans and people of any race or gender.
on October 31, 2014
Great stuff. Learn at an early age
on August 2, 2016
This book is excellent!!! I am a middle school teacher and actually use it for my advisory group as it has some wonderful stories used to get a point across. Too bad it appears to be out of print.